PDA

View Full Version : The All-New, Polished, SILVER i-TURD

WalOne
17-01-2011, 08:45 PM
HERE! (http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/clips/p00d15w7/unwrapped_with_miranda_hart_the_iturd/)

:o

jwil1
17-01-2011, 09:19 PM
:lol:

So true

8ftmetalhaed
17-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Straight from the ass of steve jobs himself. I think it's getting rather ridiculous, how people love apple after they were in the dark for so bloody long because it's the current cool thing to do, to buy low specced machines coated in aluminum and running junky software to do nothing in particular but sit there looking expensive.

But really, I didn't mind macs before. Hated ipods. Hated mac lovers. But now I hate everything about apple because steve jobs has turned out to be the priggiest piece of douche I've ever laid eyes on, because of what he's been saying in defense of his recent product blunders. Not "yeah we screwed up" but instead "well these OTHER guys have ALL THESE problems."
They were always the first to jump down microsoft's throat at ANY opportunity, and they go about two stories lower by being even more conniving than MSOFT when one of their products is clearly at fault.

// random tired apple rant at far too late in the evening

pctek
18-01-2011, 05:35 AM
I think it's getting rather ridiculous, how people love apple because it's the current cool thing to do, m tired apple rant at far too late in the evening

I don't know that it is the computers. Its the ipods and ipads.
And the ipod is a not bad device. Spec wise anyway. Not that I own an i-anything, but then I don't own any media player or tablet device at all.

Snorkbox
18-01-2011, 06:59 AM
You possibly will not hear too much from Steve Jobs for a while now.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan/17/steve-jobs-apple

gary67
18-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Straight from the ass of steve jobs himself. I think it's getting rather ridiculous, how people love apple after they were in the dark for so bloody long because it's the current cool thing to do, to buy low specced machines coated in aluminum and running junky software to do nothing in particular but sit there looking expensive.

But really, I didn't mind macs before. Hated ipods. Hated mac lovers. But now I hate everything about apple because steve jobs has turned out to be the priggiest piece of douche I've ever laid eyes on, because of what he's been saying in defense of his recent product blunders. Not "yeah we screwed up" but instead "well these OTHER guys have ALL THESE problems."
They were always the first to jump down microsoft's throat at ANY opportunity, and they go about two stories lower by being even more conniving than MSOFT when one of their products is clearly at fault.

// random tired apple rant at far too late in the evening

you took the words right out of my mouth. Loved the iTurd video so true

Agent_24
18-01-2011, 08:09 AM
iPod is probably the most likely thing I would buy but even then I'd definitely want to get rid of the stock firmware and replace it with Rockbox.

Although I think I wouldn't, because I prefer to have something that has easily replaceable batteries.