PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Reader V9.4.1 problem

Billy T
10-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Hi Team

I have an image up on screen, from which I want to select a smaller section for enlargement and printing. I have done this many times before on older versions but the Pick tool doesn't seem to work, the there is no longer a detailed Help file as there was in previous versions.

Any clues as to what might be the problem?

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

Speedy Gonzales
10-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Dont know if anyone still uses this

gary67
10-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Are you on Windows 7 yet if so use the snipping tool

paulw
10-01-2011, 11:51 AM

Same here. That's why I looked at the thread. Thought it maybe an echo from the past..

Billy T
10-01-2011, 04:13 PM

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. The PDF file is the circuit diagram for an ONKYO TX-840 60 watt Tuner-Amplifier on which I need to do some fault-finding, and since the resolution of the original scan is not good, I want to extract the relevant section and enhance/enlarge it.

I can do a print-screen and work from there, but I'd rather use the Adobe Pick tool as that has worked much better for me in the past. However, as I said, the problem is that the Pick tool simply doesn't work at all and the old more extensive Help files are no longer included, at least not in the version of Reader that I downloaded. In the past, as you dragged it across the image it would highlight the area slected and Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V would copy it and paste it into an image program or a text file as appropriate.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)