PDA

View Full Version : recently added music still there

GameJunkie
25-12-2010, 04:28 PM
I've added a couple of albums onto the itunes on my laptop.

they play fine but only show up in the recently added tab thing but not in the music part.

did this a couple hours ago and have rebooted twice for various reasons but they still remain in the recently added section.

will it go eventually or do i have to re-add the music?

GameJunkie
25-12-2010, 06:55 PM
anyone????????

goodiesguy
25-12-2010, 07:23 PM
good evening and welcome to Whose Line is it anyway,

on tonight's show..... Why use iTunes on a pc when it's designed for a mac and runs sluggishly on a pc? it also lacks features.

Speedy Gonzales
25-12-2010, 07:29 PM
features like what? The only thing you use it for is to add whatever and if you've got an Ipod it lets you sync (as well as outlook stuff if you use it).

It may have been designed for a mac, but it does work in windows no prob at all. And do you use it? You using 10.1.1.4 GJ?

wainuitech
25-12-2010, 07:35 PM
When you added in the albums, did you put them in the Itunes Folder, or some other place.if you did sometimes they still wont auto show.

Itunes may not know where that actually are.

Try this -- Click File / Add Folder to Library -- Navigate to the location of the new Music, select the folder, Itunes will now import / list into the Music option.

GameJunkie
25-12-2010, 07:50 PM
@ goodiesguy: got nothing helpfull to say don't say anything

@ Speedy: yep , got the latest version

@ Wainuitech: i copied the files into the "automatically add to itunes" folder, this has worked fine in the past, but oddities are bound to happen aren't they?

I'll try what you said now

Edit: 3000 posts:clap:punk:banana

GameJunkie
25-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Wainuitech: you are a legend

the music now shows up in the music library

hope you a had a decent xmas day.

cheers

wainuitech
25-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Cool that it worked Ok.

Personally I Usually just dump them back in the Music Folder within Itunes. Sometimes you still have to add the folder in manually.

Decent Xmas -- :D ohhhh Yeah -- To Much sun, to much food, to much drink, feel bloated to hell ---
Wont be doing that again ----:groan:

Well till tomorrow,Every ones at Our place tomorrow and new Years eve :banana:punk -- Which reminds me better make sure the Music's all lined up.

GameJunkie
25-12-2010, 08:57 PM
i dont think i've drunk enough tbh :D
food's been good here aswell

that reminds me, i got a whole box of fireworks around here i havent used yet, next friday seems like the perfect time to see if they still work :D