PDA

View Full Version : STARZONE ORDER-free money?

subwoofer
24-12-2010, 09:59 PM
I made an order on starzone.co.nz about 10 minutes ago, and some bank details were already in there, i havent bought stuff off the internet before and this is pretty weird. It says the account is called starzone limited, and im wondering, what should i do? The order status says pending, what do i need to do to recieve my order?

Bobh
24-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Most likely nobody working at this time of night.

In the case of money transfers online stores I have dealt with have to wait till at least the next working day to confirm that your money is in their account. This may not be till Wednesday in this case (Public Holidays Mon and Tue)

Credit card payments are usually confirmed more quickly.

Your order usually remains as 'pending' till they see from their bank statement that the money is in their bank account.

Phil B
24-12-2010, 10:27 PM
If you've never bought stuff from the internet before & you say that some banking details were already there. I'd be on the phone wanting to know how they got them & on the phone to the cops to get it sorted

subwoofer
24-12-2010, 11:12 PM
alright i think ive sorted it, it says the money needs to be TRANSFERRED into their account, would i just need to go to a bank to do this?

Bobh
24-12-2010, 11:23 PM
alright i think ive sorted it, it says the money needs to be TRANSFERRED into their account, would i just need to go to a bank to do this?

This can be done through Internet Banking or by credit card.