PDA

View Full Version : Auckland Tech wanted

Myth
23-11-2010, 10:37 AM
My partner volunteers for the NZ Playcentre Federation and they require a quote for an office setup - laptop, printer, network for 2 computers & support which will include sourcing and supplying office furniture, software as stipulated, etc - for their Auckland based Publications depot. They want to be able to go into the office, and everything is there and set up ready to go.
The depot is based in New Lynn.
She needs to have quotes ready to submit by 5pm December 2, so the funds will be in the your account by the 6th.
Job needs to be completed by no later than 3pm on the 9th Dec. Building is normally open from 9.00am till 3.00pm and will be available for access on 7th, 8th, and 9th in these hours.

If you know you can do this fully.. please PM so that my partner can call you.

Serious contenders need only apply. If I don't know you, I will ask around about you. This has already been offered to one tech I trust (in private message), that person is unable to do it - so please do not suggest others. Only volunteer yourself

Thank you

Chilling_Silence
23-11-2010, 01:53 PM
:thumbs:

Myth
06-01-2011, 09:46 AM
I have just found out that this job is still open.

My partner will be in Auckland on 13th January 2011 at the depot from 1pm. She would like to meet anyone interested, and who able to complete the job preferably before 24 Jan - when the depot opens for the year.

PM me for depot address and contact details

pctek
06-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Hmm, she didn't ring