View Full Version : What's this?

19-11-2010, 09:27 AM
What type of card is this and what would the plug type be.

In my sheltered life I have never encountered one. :D


19-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Firewire card looks like to me......

19-11-2010, 09:33 AM
yep firewire

Speedy Gonzales
19-11-2010, 10:26 AM
You wouldnt really use it, unless you've got some kind of external hdd, or you use something like a DV Camera

The Error Guy
19-11-2010, 02:11 PM
I have to say again :p, firewire with an internal firewire port so you can have a firewire on the front/back/side of your PC or put an internal HDD or device inside your computer.

Speedy Gonzales
19-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Well I had a mobo with fw on it, till it decided not to work, and when the shop decided to kill it completely. I'll just get a front panel thing and plug it into the back if I want front firewire