PDA

View Full Version : wheres that mute button?

beetle
17-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Ive had one of those days where its all gone horridly wrong, and you did nothing but ya got blamed anyway? and ya finally stood up for ya self, and nobody cares?

sigh........... roll on the weekend,

sometime i wish there was a sign that said time to move along........... get a new job, car, or life or whatever and for it to not be quite such a headache like it is........... every decision seems to be a big deal at the moment......

and being older sux, its not helping at all :p so being older wiser and mature is crap.......lol

beetle

Speedy Gonzales
17-11-2010, 11:03 PM
You need something like what Adam Sandler had in click :p

SoniKalien
18-11-2010, 11:12 AM
sometime i wish there was a sign that said time to move along........... get a new job, car, or life or whatever and for it to not be quite such a headache like it is........... every decision seems to be a big deal at the moment......

I've recently had to do just that. After a series of unfortunate events that left me with nothing but the clothes on my back (I'm not exaggerating), I definately wish I could rewind to a year ago and prevent these events from happening.

In some ways, it's been good for a fresh start, in most ways though it's a blardy big hassle and Im getting too old for this..

I guess it's times like these you just gotta keep your chin up and soldier on. Try not to worry about the stuff that you can't do anything about. Take things day by day, and make sure you get some happy time for yourself :)

Oh, and 2 rules of stress management:

1) Don't sweat the small stuff
2) It's all small stuff

:thumbs: