PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Interviews Willie Nelson

mOOseCaNNoN
11-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Just found this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDBWDuOcz0E) on youtube, I love Willie Nelson. He speaks out on 911, the war and corporate America's police state. Its kinda old, have been listening to Alex Jones's podcast for a while now, it's amazing to learn how corrupt the government in America is, I hope that level of corruption never oozes into our government.

dubpir8
11-11-2010, 07:42 PM
sweeeeet. I found a video of him interviewing Joe Rogan its pretty crackup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuRaWUGtEAA

mOOseCaNNoN
11-11-2010, 07:59 PM
haha sick !

mOOseCaNNoN
11-11-2010, 08:53 PM
wow Joe Rogan has some really good points, I hope we don't have private prisons in NZ, do we?

Speedy Gonzales
11-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Mt Eden / ACRP are or will be

SP8's
11-11-2010, 08:57 PM
wow Joe Rogan has some really good points, I hope we don't have private prisons in NZ, do we?

Soon

mOOseCaNNoN
11-11-2010, 09:06 PM
so if you can profit from people going to prison, aren't these private prison owners eventually going to get people into parliament that will push for more stricter laws in order to get people into jail so they can make a bigger profit?

Speedy Gonzales
11-11-2010, 09:29 PM
no

Snorkbox
11-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Various lobby groups can and do get people into Parliament.

Where do you think the Maori Party came from?

dubpir8
11-11-2010, 09:51 PM
yeah that's a good point, capitalism is open to evils. Why do you think cannibis is illegal? Cannibis has been demonised by the media ever since the 70's when the US government funded study done with monkeys that were subjected to marijuana, the studies concluded that marijuana kills your brain cells. A few years later they released how they did the study which was by putting a gas masks on the monkeys and pumping smoke into their lungs for 5 minutes, without additional oxygen of course the monkeys braincells are gonna die! Not to mention the abundance of uses the plant has that would be in direct competition with established industry (hint: oil companies).

Sorry, I'm a stoner, and am annoyed at the ignorance of the modern human being. After all, our judgement is no better than the quality of our information.

Snorkbox
11-11-2010, 10:21 PM
yeah that's a good point, capitalism is open to evils. Why do you think cannibis is illegal? Cannibis has been demonised by the media ever since the 70's when the US government funded study done with monkeys that were subjected to marijuana, the studies concluded that marijuana kills your brain cells. A few years later they released how they did the study which was by putting a gas masks on the monkeys and pumping smoke into their lungs for 5 minutes, without additional oxygen of course the monkeys braincells are gonna die! Not to mention the abundance of uses the plant has that would be in direct competition with established industry (hint: oil companies).

Sorry, I'm a stoner, and am annoyed at the ignorance of the modern human being. After all, our judgement is no better than the quality of our information.

I'm taking on our local Council at the moment over mispent funds and I particularly like the last sentence in the post above. The Council employees advise the elected Councillors and the Councillors generally follow the advice given.

A little guy took on his local Council recently over whether to use a macron ( Maori ) in the word Kapiti. I beleive he won and he was not born in Kiwiland.

In his words he mentioned that if you don't fight over the little things then you are not going to over bigger things.

mOOseCaNNoN
11-11-2010, 11:00 PM
It's so true, people in our society are thinking less, we live in a time where life is made easier and we are fed certain ideas from various sources of popular media, we live in the information age but are fed so much misinformation. Sometimes its good to turn off the news and read, educate yourself about what's happening around you, and how it affects your life directly and indirectly, I enjoy finding independent sources of media on the web that aren't owned or funded by big corporations. I can't remember who said it but "The penalty for not participating in government is to be governed by your inferiors". We as people need to pay attention to things, question things, challenge things that are happening around us, form our own educated opinion. Private prisons? seriously, wtf...

Snorkbox
11-11-2010, 11:09 PM
Just a backup to my last post regarding Kapiti Macron.

http://www.3news.co.nz/Kapiti-man-wins-macron-debate-with-council/tabid/423/articleID/185692/Default.aspx

mOOseCaNNoN
12-11-2010, 01:18 AM
this is a cool interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEIV7Bl1cJA

prefect
12-11-2010, 06:19 AM
Just a backup to my last post regarding Kapiti Macron.

http://www.3news.co.nz/Kapiti-man-wins-macron-debate-with-council/tabid/423/articleID/185692/Default.aspx

What right has an Englander immigrant got to change spelling of NZ place names especially a maoris one.
I would say 90% of the time when someone is moaning about something to the media they are foreigners and mainly Englanders.
The exception being a maoris girl complaining about a teacher telling her she looked slutty with a mini skirt school uniform.

PaulD
12-11-2010, 06:52 AM
What right has an Englander immigrant got to change spelling of NZ place names especially a maoris one.
I would say 90% of the time when someone is moaning about something to the media they are foreigners and mainly Englanders.
The exception being a maoris girl complaining about a teacher telling her she looked slutty with a mini skirt school uniform.

IIRC the argument about the macron wasn't whether it was correct but whether the Council itself had the right to change place names before the Geographic Board had considered the matter.

Over 40 years ago school uniform skirts were being worn around the same height. The difference then was that the mufti skirt length was still about the same.

dubpir8
12-11-2010, 10:32 AM
here's a video interview with Willie Nelson - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw0ErPuIHUM

gary67
12-11-2010, 11:32 AM

As much right as an English descendant to rant on the internet

Snorkbox
12-11-2010, 11:55 AM

You either failed to read the link or failed to comprehend.

He wanted the name left as it always has been. It was Council that wanted to change it by adding the macron.