PDA

View Full Version : Muslims in France

Trev
03-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Here. (http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/cbnplayer.swf?aid=17933)
:)

Lurking
03-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Yes Trev, the French did not put up much resistance to the Germans in 1914/1939 either!

Why are we sending halal meat to Great Britain to?

Lurking.

Poppa John
03-10-2010, 11:41 AM
What is the answer? PJ

prefect
03-10-2010, 11:55 AM
Well soon in France if they try carry on they will be fined and if males force them to wear that **** they go to jail.
Belgium same, Holland, Italy soon
The answer is for ALL Western countries and Russia to the same have the same laws.

Snorkbox
03-10-2010, 01:05 PM
The other answer is to tolerate other religions, races and cultures rather than ramming your beliefs down their throat of course.

Battleneter2
03-10-2010, 02:02 PM
The most dangerous organised religion in France is Christianity by a long way.

Metla
03-10-2010, 02:03 PM
France sucks.

mikebartnz
03-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Yes Trev, the French did not put up much resistance to the Germans in 1914/1939 either!
There are quite a few that aren't alive that would argue that if they could.

Why are we sending halal meat to Great Britain to?

Lurking.
That is easy. If it is killed in that fashion it can then be shipped to any Muslim country as well.

mikebartnz
03-10-2010, 02:19 PM
France sucks.
and when were you last there?:D

Metla
03-10-2010, 02:28 PM
and when were you last there?:D

Why would I visit a country that carried out terrorist attacks within our country?

Apart from being part of an invasion force that is, that would be a damn good reason.

mikebartnz
03-10-2010, 02:34 PM
The other answer is to tolerate other religions, races and cultures rather than ramming your beliefs down their throat of course.
The problem in France is the native French haven't a higher enough birth rate so have a dwindling population whereas the Muslims there are nearly breeding like rabbits so the native French are feeling like they are loosing their country and I dare say we would feel the same in those circumstances.
If you choose to live in Rome do as the Romans do.

pctek
03-10-2010, 03:06 PM
France dwindling population Muslims breeding like rabbits

Uh, there are nearly 7 billion people on the planet.

People are breeding like rabbits. No, cockroaches.

French, Muslim, German, whatever, that's a current and pointless distinction.

The Error Guy
03-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Uh, there are nearly 7 billion people on the planet.

People are breeding like rabbits. No, cockroaches.

French, Muslim, German, whatever, that's a current and pointless distinction.

well lets put the cockroach theory to the test, we set of a thermonuclear charge at 500ft over every major city in the world and see how many survive and how many are born with 3 feet and no eyes.

Maybe that will slow it down a bit. personally i'm not liking the idea of the country expanding population wise. i liked it when it was 4.2million and we all knew the guy across the street my his name, Steve, not by his gamertag Billybobjoe263. Although expansion does give certain benefits

gary67
03-10-2010, 06:58 PM
France sucks.

I lived just 40 miles away and could see it from the cliffs of England, I have also been there on many occasions and Metla is correct it does suck badly. The people are rude and arrogant, they smell of onions and garlic and they drive on the wrong side of the road

paulw
04-10-2010, 08:44 AM

Of course . Just like the Muslim states tolerate other religions in their countries... not..

KenESmith
04-10-2010, 08:55 AM
The rule is simple -
Move to a different country with a culture different to yours - accept their culture and standards and live by them -
Don't like this idea - its unacceptable to you.
Easy
Don't go there.
If your customs and culture are unwelcome - change and assimilate or stay away.

Explain why any nation needs to justify why vistors and new arrivals should not accept the national culture and standards and comply with them.

The problem is that European cultures have had a tolerant and Liberal "live and let live" attitude to life in general, and are now finding their national cultures are not acceptable to a sizeable foreign minority who wish to live in their countries.

Many of these economic immigrants,are not only unprepared to assimilate into European society, but are intolerant of the freedoms (such as free speech), culture and life style of their host country and insist on maintaining life styles and practices that are alien and at odds with the main stream culture in the host country.

Lurking
04-10-2010, 09:14 AM
There are quite a few that aren't alive that would argue that if they could.

Especially my rellies who died fighting for a lost cause!

That is easy. If it is killed in that fashion it can then be shipped to any Muslim country as well.

Yes, granted. But the Poms. have just woken up to the fact, mind you England is now getting overloaded with Muslims who are probably getting their way with this one to.

Lurking.

Poppa John
04-10-2010, 09:25 AM
The rule is simple -
Move to a different country with a culture different to yours - accept their culture and standards and live by them -
Easy
Don't go there.

Explain why any nation needs to justify why vistors and new arrivals should not accept the national culture and standards and comply with them.

The problem is that European cultures have had a tolerant and Liberal "live and let live" attitude to life in general, and are now finding their national cultures are not acceptable to a sizeable foreign minority who wish to live in their countries.

Many of these economic immigrants,are not only unprepared to assimilate into European society, but are intolerant of the freedoms (such as free speech), culture and life style of their host country and insist on maintaining life styles and practices that are alien and at odds with the main stream culture in the host country.

Exactly. Took me one month to assimulate into Kiwk Culture back in 1964. PJ

Cicero
04-10-2010, 10:06 AM
The rule is simple -
Easy
Don't go there.

As usual,well put Ken.

qazwsxokmijn
04-10-2010, 10:34 AM
While I do agree all foreigners intending to live permanently in a different country should try to integrate, blah blah blah with the community, you have to realise some cultures makes it very difficult for some to integrate with others. PJ would have had very little problem integrating into NZ community because he already spoke English as his first language and having come from a Western country only makes it easier (you're from Britain aren't you PJ?)

For example, the conservative Muslims, non-English speaking Asians, etc.....my mother found it difficult to talk to Kiwis here. Even now she still speaks English slowly, but she does make sense and talks with our neighbour quite a bit. Not all foreigners are like her, they usually take refuge in what's familiar to them and are afraid and hesitant to step 'outside' if you will.

The case where that Korean mother and her two teenage daughters in Chch recently is an especially sad one, but to be fair not all Kiwis are as receptive as the ones I have met.....guess my family and I are quite lucky to have made some very good friends and surrounded by friendly neighbours. I have met my fair share of these unreceptive Kiwis. I tend to snub them when they snub me, I don't need their approval as I'm not the one with a problem, but most foreigners would find something like that from a Kiwi to be offensive and would discourage them from making further attempts to say hello to another Kiwi.

prefect
04-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Cant or wont integrate, stay in your own country. Esp a country like France which has a unique culture.
Wonder how long I would last wearing a tee shirt with a cross printed on one side and campaign for real ale in Saudi Arabia on the other side in Saudi Iran Jordan

Gobe1
04-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Found this on google, i think it is an email going around

If it is true that the mosque near Ground Zero is to promote tolerance, I suggest a gay nightclub ('The Turban Cowboy' would be a good name) should open next door to the mosque...a butcher shop specializing in PORK could be another neighbor..... Across the street a ladies lingerie store with displays on live models would be a hit as well....

Metla
04-10-2010, 02:20 PM
So, who here speaks Maori fluently, adopted the indegiouns beliefs and wears flax skirts?

Or are you lot just raving mad hypocrites?

The stronger culture will prevail, this is the law. Of the jungle. Whining about it just demonstrates who is the weaker force.

Dog eat Dog.

:pf1mobmini:

Metla
04-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Where the hell is the edit button....

Cicero
04-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Where the hell is the edit button....

Fear not,though you are wrong,we will not edit you out.

SurferJoe46
04-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Exactly. Took me one month to assimulate into Kiwk Culture back in 1964. PJ

Sounds like you got it all figgered out pretty quick.

I - over here in SoCal - am studying Kiwi ways and think I can pass if I don't say anything.

Once I open my mouth, you're gonna put me back on the boat.

But please don't make me eat any of the recycled beer-yeast Marmite stuff!

If you force me, I might eat the pavlova though.

But tell me, PJ: did you have to eat any Marmite as an initiation? I don't know if I can do that.

Actually, Chill and I had a nice talk for over an hour and I could understand him pretty good. He didn't seem to have too much trouble with my SoCal accent either.

Metla
04-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Fear not,though you are wrong,we will not edit you out.

Thousands of years of History has already proven me correct.

If you want to rule a land you simply settle there and breed, and you take your ways with you, if you are so inclined.

If enough do it then its a done deal.

Not only is NZ a prime example but so is Mother England which has been re-settled and hence re-populated by a new people with a new culture more then once.

Metla
04-10-2010, 05:09 PM
It would almost be comical if it wasn't in such bad taste.

Both the British and The French carried war to every corner of the earth in the pursuit of land and power. When they arrived in the Americas did they approach the American population of the time and say "Hi Champ, can we come in?, what if we promise to live as you live, adopt your customs, speak your language"

Hell no, They arrived and gave them Genocide, And they justified it over and over with their religion.

Now the poor French are upset because another culture wants to pray in their streets.

prefect
04-10-2010, 05:59 PM
It would almost be comical if it wasn't in such bad taste.

Both the British and The French carried war to every corner of the earth in the pursuit of land and power. When they arrived in the Americas did they approach the American population of the time and say "Hi Champ, can we come in?, what if we promise to live as you live, adopt your customs, speak your language"

Hell no, They arrived and gave them Genocide, And they justified it over and over with their religion.

Now the poor French are upset because another culture wants to pray in their streets.
\Sure we gave them genocide but we gave them some nice things to

Flu and colds
Guns
Alcohol

Cant blame us for tobacco lol in North America.

R2x1
04-10-2010, 06:02 PM
When things get tough, you can always depend on the French being right there as soon as they need you.

prefect
04-10-2010, 06:30 PM
When things get tough, you can always depend on the French being right there as soon as they need you.
Yep they have a unblemished record of coming second in every war.

mikebartnz
04-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Take Samuel Marsden here. He ended up supplying most of the guns to the Maoris. He also ended up with wealth the equivalent of Bill Gates, in his day. They called him flogger Marsden in Aussie and he was kicked off the bench twice and yet he was supposedly a man of the cloth.

Cicero
05-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Thousands of years of History has already proven me correct.

If you want to rule a land you simply settle there and breed, and you take your ways with you, if you are so inclined.

If enough do it then its a done deal.

Not only is NZ a prime example but so is Mother England which has been re-settled and hence re-populated by a new people with a new culture more then once.

Ah,we agree on that,what we are saying is,we do not approve of these fiends trying to change our ways after hundreds of years of getting used to it.

Snorkbox
05-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Well they do say that when in Rome do as the Romans do.

As, of course, the Romans did when they visited a rather small island to the North where there were people running about covered in woad. NOT!

Metla
05-10-2010, 06:49 PM
Ah,we agree on that,what we are saying is,we do not approve of these fiends trying to change our ways after hundreds of years of getting used to it.

Then we can all sympathise with the plight of Hone Harawira and the Pakeha invasion.

Cicero
05-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Then we can all sympathise with the plight of Hone Harawira and the Pakeha invasion.

We all see things from our own point of view.

Which is right is the question perhaps,I know what I think,you appear to be much more inclusive.