PDA

View Full Version : LCD Monitors Needed

Chemical Ali
15-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Hi All

I am a Primary School teacher in Upper Hutt who's been kindly donated a couple of PCs by another forum member. One of them came with a functioning CRT monitor.

I was hoping that they maybe someone (or more than one) out there in Press F1 land who had an older 15" or 17" LCD monitor lying around spare/surplus that I could have (either donated or a small/nominal fee) to use with the newly donated PCs. I would prefer 17" LCDs over 15" but I'll take what I can get.

The kids will put them to good use in the classroom.

If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Paul

CYaBro
15-09-2010, 03:16 PM
Hey, I have an old Philips 15" LCD that was working when I got it but will check again.
I also have an old 17" Polyview LCD that works but the picture is not the best, everything looks washed out.
Happy to send them both for the cost of the courier to you.
I also have the PC that came with the 15" if you are wanting another one.
It's an old AMD Duron 1.3GHz, 40GB HDD, 256MB RAM. There is no operating system on it.
Again, no charge except for the courier.

jwil1
15-09-2010, 03:57 PM
We have an old 17" AOC LCD but no power supply for it :(

Chemical Ali
15-09-2010, 05:50 PM
@ jwil1

I have just sent you a PM regarding this.

Cheers

Chemical Ali
15-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Hey, I have an old Philips 15" LCD that was working when I got it but will check again.
I also have an old 17" Polyview LCD that works but the picture is not the best, everything looks washed out.
Happy to send them both for the cost of the courier to you.
I also have the PC that came with the 15" if you are wanting another one.
It's an old AMD Duron 1.3GHz, 40GB HDD, 256MB RAM. There is no operating system on it.
Again, no charge except for the courier.

That's a very generous offer Mister - thanks very much!
I'm definitely interested in the LCD monitors and probably the PC as well -- how much do you think it would be to courier them down to Wellington?

CYaBro
15-09-2010, 09:24 PM
That's a very generous offer Mister - thanks very much!
I'm definitely interested in the LCD monitors and probably the PC as well -- how much do you think it would be to courier them down to Wellington?

Wouldn't think it would be more than $20 per box and I could probably stick the LCD screen in boxes and then tape them together to make one box.

Chemical Ali
15-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Alright lets do it -- just let me know the cost.

I'll PM you my contact and address details.

This is deeply appreciated eh ...