PDA

View Full Version : Explorer shot for Speedy

BBCmicro
12-09-2010, 10:49 AM
I can't remember where I put my photo of Imelda with the pink scarf. I know you can do it Speedy. Thanks in advance:thanks

Speedy Gonzales
12-09-2010, 10:54 AM
What?? How would I know which pic it is? Or where it is?

nofam
12-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Lol - Speedy's good, but he's not a mind reader/miracle worker!

Have you tried doing a search of your entire hard drive for all pictures?

SP8's
12-09-2010, 12:06 PM
Goto Start button > Search > All Files and Folders > Imelda with the pink scarf :rolleyes:

Poppa John
12-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Goto Start button > Search > All Files and Folders > Imelda with the pink scarf :rolleyes:

Thats Odd. Ive just tried that & I cant find it either!!!!:lol::lol:PJ

Snorkbox
12-09-2010, 12:30 PM
I found Imelda Marcos with a blue scarf and her shoe collection if you need a replacement. I could maybe Photoshop the scarf for you.
:devil

pctek
12-09-2010, 02:26 PM
I can't remember where I put my photo of Imelda with the pink scarf.

Whats the filename of the photo.
If you know it, you can do a Search. If you don't change all the photo folders to thumbnail view and browse through them.

BBCmicro
12-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Whats the filename of the photo

The only thing I know about the photo is that it's backed up;)

I've got more than 10,000 photos but only about 1% of them have decriptive filenames. They are roughly ordered into Slides, Scanned negatives, and Digital. Folders are named according to approx year/month guessed at the time of digitalisation.

I got a text to say Aunt Imelda had died. I have a particularly good photo I took of her at Paraparaumu McDonalds and it would be/would have been great for the funeral

I'll have to bite the bullet and start tagging photos. Any ideas/encouragement for this?

Snorkbox
12-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Download Picassa and it will index Photos by date. Scroll through the thumbnails at or near the date.