PDA

View Full Version : Building an xbox 1 AV Cable?

The Error Guy
11-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Hi, I was wondering, since my old xbox 1 cable got destroyed by a friends dog a few years ago, is there a way to build a "new" cable? it would only have to be composite AV (Yellow, Red+White audio) soldered onto the xbox's mobo. I saw this article http://www.xboxscene.com/articles/svideo-spdif.php about making svideo connectors by soldering from the pinout joins on the mobo to a socket on the console, I assume that If i could get hold of a wiring diagram I could do this?

thanks for any help and unless anyone is willing to sell me the cable or another xbox then i'll stick with my 360...

(on the note of the 360, curse innocent children who though they would be "helpful" and updated the console to 8xxxx, jtag project is gone)

Speedy Gonzales
11-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Buy another cable? I take it the connection for the cable is still there. The pics show you what to solder these connections to.

The Error Guy
11-09-2010, 03:11 PM
not worth buying and I don't know where to get one. the pics only show for svideo and SPDIF not the Yellow video component and the 2x audio channels

Speedy Gonzales
11-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Probably DSE

The Error Guy
11-09-2010, 04:00 PM
k, if its cheap I might buy one.

Hopper
11-09-2010, 06:02 PM
I have an advanced AV pack sitting in my hand as we speak. It has optical digital, s-video, composite video and stereo audio connections, pm me and we can do a deal!

OK just found the original AV cable as well, your choice!

The Error Guy
11-09-2010, 09:01 PM
are you willing to part with them? (or one of them) name your price!!

Hopper
11-09-2010, 09:51 PM
PM me and pay postage, at the moment they are paper weights, I have 'converted' my xbox to xbmc with an Ixos component cable so if you want one of them it is yours!