PDA

View Full Version : Cashbook Complete

wainuitech
04-09-2010, 06:37 PM
For people using Cashbook Complete, the new version is available that has the changes for GST on 1st October Version 5.03 (http://www.acclaim.co.nz/download.htm)

johcar
05-09-2010, 01:39 AM
Thanks wainuitech!

prefect
05-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Will it automatically change the GST change on Oct 1?
Or need to manually change which is possible on current version in the setup wizard.

Neil McC
05-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Thanks.

wainuitech
05-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Will it automatically change the GST change on Oct 1?
Or need to manually change which is possible on current version in the setup wizard. Pass :confused: I'll try winding the clock forward on a workshop PC and see if it changes automatically.

johcar
05-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Bizarre - would have expected to see an Effective Date Range against the GST rate in the setup. But there's nothing there...

:pf1mobmini:

wainuitech
05-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Ok The answer --

YES it does automatically change to 15% Wound the date forward to 3rd October, opened Cashbook Complete greeted With this message (http://www.imagef1.net.nz/files/GST.PNG) - Entered a payment - all transactions prior to 1st October are at 12.5%, 1st October onwards 15%.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :)

Edited:

What will be interesting is when a payment is made after the 1st, yet invoiced before at the old rate -- got a letter from IRD about this a short while back ---its gonna be :waughh:

prefect
05-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Ok The answer --

YES it does automatically change to 15% Wound the date forward to 3rd October, opened Cashbook Complete greeted With this message (http://www.imagef1.net.nz/files/GST.PNG) - Entered a payment - all transactions prior to 1st October are at 12.5%, 1st October onwards 15%.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :)

Edited:

What will be interesting is when a payment is made after the 1st, yet invoiced before at the old rate -- got a letter from IRD about this a short while back ---its gonna be :waughh:
Thanks Wainui will download it now.
Has anyone told you that you are a good lad?

wainuitech
05-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Thanks Wainui will download it now.
Has anyone told you that you are a good lad? :blush: Awhh shucks - :p

I do it for my own knowledge as well. Got a few customers who are dreading the change over, esp ones that do lots of transactions and they have payment on the 20th following month.

The letter from the IRD said
If you file GST returns every two or six months and the period spans 1 October, we will send you a transitional return, instead of your normal return, to account for the GST rate change.
That will be me :D (every business who pays GST, I would suspect should have gotten the letter anyway)

wotz
05-09-2010, 01:34 PM
What will be interesting is when a payment is made after the 1st, yet invoiced before at the old rate

get a total of the debtors & creditors at 30 Septemebr. There is an adjustment in the Sept return for them, so pay and receive GST at 15% when they were invoiced at 12.5%