PDA

View Full Version : Got any new neighbours lately?

Scouse
23-08-2010, 10:27 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/4049035/Identity-of-high-risk-rapist-under-wraps

johcar
23-08-2010, 10:36 AM
This is what rarks me up:

Several reports given to the court concluded the man's overall risk of reoffending was "medium to high".

"If he continues to demonstrate a number of characteristics which have been seen to be revealed by the testing, there is a high probability ... that he will engage in serious sexual offending involving violent sexual assault within five years of release, with this risk remaining over 10 years," Justice MacKenzie said.

"This offending will place female adults and adolescents under the age of 16 years at risk."

They know he's probably going to destroy someone else's life, but they have to let him out anyway.

mikebartnz
23-08-2010, 11:54 AM
This is what rarks me up:

They know he's probably going to destroy someone else's life, but they have to let him out anyway.
Agree it is totally wrong. We don't know from the article as to if he had finished his sentence or not.

SurferJoe46
23-08-2010, 01:36 PM
We got four new arrivals in town this weekend.

They aren't talking much at the moment.

<there's a cryptic message there>

Cicero
23-08-2010, 02:42 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/4049035/Identity-of-high-risk-rapist-under-wraps
The judge might be lucky enough to get him as a neighbour.

mikebartnz
23-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Trouble is the judge is probably too old to have a nice little sixteen year old daughter for him.

beeswax34
23-08-2010, 04:54 PM
We got four new arrivals in town this weekend.

They aren't talking much at the moment.

<there's a cryptic message there>

The First Family?

Cicero
23-08-2010, 05:37 PM
Trouble is the judge is probably too old to have a nice little sixteen year old daughter for him.

He might have a bit on the side?:eek:

SurferJoe46
23-08-2010, 05:42 PM
The First Family?

Not in Republican-town.

I am waiting for the news to hit the public press and as soon as it does, I can drop the dime on it.

Until then- we've got the Eff-Bee-Eye here. <shhhh!> :devil

Right now, everybody in town knows it - the facts are a little blurry - but the results are all the same in the end. It will draw to a head soon.

In the OP, and in answer to how this situation is handled here: we get to know the address and see a mug-shot of the perp when they move into our neighborhoods.

It's called: "Megan's Law" for the little girl that was kidnapped, raped repeatedly, held hostage in an old motorhome and finally eaten by her captor.

Her name was Megan.

Marnie
23-08-2010, 07:21 PM

Amen to that.