PDA

View Full Version : Beach campaign 'disgraceful scaremongering'

Trev
19-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Here. (http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/4034126/Beach-campaign-disgraceful-scaremongering)
This will start you going. :)

B.M.
19-08-2010, 03:17 PM
Iím afraid, in my humble opinion, Mr Key is the scourge of NZ Politics. :(
To think I held so much hope for him, what a disappointment. :(

His separatist, polarising policies, have already set the country back decades and they are only going to get worse.

Next thing we will have Customary Rights of the Airwaves, Customary Rights of the Sunlight, Customary Rights of every bl..dy thing.

But the worst part, is all of this is to appease a few Scottish/Maori crossbreed activists that donít represent the majority by any means. :rolleyes:

Come back Winston Peters all is forgiven.

At least heís a Scottish/Maori crossbreed that doesnít believe in separatism. :thumbs:

gary67
19-08-2010, 07:32 PM
Iím afraid, in my humble opinion, Mr Key is the scourge of NZ Politics. :(
To think I held so much hope for him, what a disappointment. :(

His separatist, polarising policies, have already set the country back decades and they are only going to get worse.

Next thing we will have Customary Rights of the Airwaves, Customary Rights of the Sunlight, Customary Rights of every bl..dy thing.

But the worst part, is all of this is to appease a few Scottish/Maori crossbreed activists that donít represent the majority by any means. :rolleyes:

Come back Winston Peters all is forgiven.

At least heís a Scottish/Maori crossbreed that doesnít believe in separatism. :thumbs:

Totally agree although I never held out any hope for him or his party just another from of commieness