PDA

View Full Version : What to do with Quarantine files

ldnz
13-08-2010, 01:02 AM
I had a virus Attack The anti virus quarantined some files.But I have heard that this quarantined files can be activated sometimes. How do I get rid of them Many of them are in form of [edit: link to spammers website removed] files .Please help?

[edit: Mod's comment - seriously Linda, this is a very pathetic attempt at trying to post your companies link in the guise of wanting help. What is more pathetic is you actually suggested your companies graphic logos have viruses. Do you consider this a good marketing tool? Yay, get a logo designed by us and will we throw in a free virus for you!! I can see the punchline now. Your company must be very desperate or just employ rather dense people in marketing. You need to read up more on being a spammer too - putting your company email address in your profile is very subtle. Forum Moderators won't notice that and put 2 & 2 together. I would like to post your email address here so other spammers can pick it up, but I think you have already been punished enough with own your innate stupidity.]

pctek
13-08-2010, 08:50 AM
Empty the quarantine folder - there is an option in your AV to do that.

fred_fish
13-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Last edited by Jen
:clap

DeSade
13-08-2010, 03:25 PM
[edit: Mod's comment - seriously Linda, this is a very pathetic attempt at trying to post your companies link in the guise of wanting help. What is more pathetic is you actually suggested your companies graphic logos have viruses. Do you consider this a good marketing tool? Yay, get a logo designed by us and will we throw in a free virus for you!! I can see the punchline now. Your company must be very desperate or just employ rather dense people in marketing. You need to read up more on being a spammer too - putting your company email address in your profile is very subtle. Forum Moderators won't notice that and put 2 & 2 together. I would like to post your email address here so other spammers can pick it up, but I think you have already been punished enough with own your innate stupidity.]

Epic win!! :punk