PDA

View Full Version : Vote Surfer Joe

gary67
05-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Should we or shouldn't we nominate Surfer Joe to be the next President of the United States of Whatever it's called. :devil

lakewoodlady
05-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Should we or shouldn't we nominate Surfer Joe to be the next President of the United States of Whatever it's called. :devil

No. There aren't enough options on this poll.

LL

gary67
05-08-2010, 08:29 PM
What more options? I suppose you want flybuys with that as well

lakewoodlady
05-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Other candidates, what sort of policies, does he really want to be nominated, does he have a running mate?

LL

Oh, and AA rewards points and Frequent flyer points.

Cato
05-08-2010, 08:40 PM
His running mate is ratty_boy or whatever his name is.

gary67
05-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Oh those, there not important

lakewoodlady
05-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Oh those, there not important

Well, in that case I vote yes!

LL

SP8's
06-08-2010, 05:53 PM
Depends on whether he's going to share his Glaucoma medication .... :devil

pctek
06-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Well most US presidents are religious nutters so I suppose.

Strommer
06-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Well most US presidents are religious nutters so I suppose.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:thumbs:

SurferJoe46
07-08-2010, 06:25 AM
Depends on whether he's going to share his Glaucoma medication .... :devil

I've only got Vicadin and some other pain killers.

P R E S C R I P T I O N meds!

Oh - and some nice bottles of Scotch. Single Malts. :clap

Roscoe
07-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Oh - and some nice bottles of Scotch. Single Malts. :clap

For medicinal reasons, of course!

I am on a course of bourbon to be taken nightly. Doesn't do much for my affliction but makes me damn glad I'm sick!

SurferJoe46
07-08-2010, 05:32 PM
For medicinal reasons, of course!

I am on a course of bourbon to be taken nightly. Doesn't do much for my affliction but makes me damn glad I'm sick!

..............and the germs are a lot happier too.

Paul.Cov
07-08-2010, 10:23 PM
It won't do any good, coz he and the rest of us are missing the tens of millions of dollars needed to buy a 'democratic' election in the Untied States of Shamocracy.

gary67
07-08-2010, 10:47 PM
I thought all you needed was a brother who is a State governor so that when you don't quite have enough votes you just get him to keep doing recounts until you do.

You do have a brother as a State governor don't you Joe

ubergeek85
07-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Where's the option for John Stewart, he's not too bad. Add to the ballot Prop. 72, that Glen Beck should be caged.

R2x1
08-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Well, being President would be OK if you only had to do it on the lawn on wet days (and all decisions were written in soapy ink that washed off before anyone could read it). On fine days the country could just run itself, it could be open season on executives, share brokers, lawyers, car dealers and any kind of religious or political bigot. Buy your own ammunition, but the beer is free.
Roll on summer.

Currency traders are not to be shot, save them for the bonfire.
And now it's Sunday.

SurferJoe46
08-08-2010, 02:45 AM
It won't do any good, coz he and the rest of us are missing the tens of millions of dollars needed to buy a 'democratic' election in the Untied States of Shamocracy.

Interesting in the concepts of the US that the rest of the world has - that this country is a Democracy - it isn't anything but a Federalist Republic.

I thought all you needed was a brother who is a State governor so that when you don't quite have enough votes you just get him to keep doing recounts until you do.

You do have a brother as a State governor don't you Joe

I wish! Although currently short on sons, the Kennedys wouldn't have me. I can swim and know CPR.

Well, being President would be OK if you only had to do it on the lawn on wet days (and all decisions were written in soapy ink that washed off before anyone could read it). On fine days the country could just run itself, it could be open season on executives, share brokers, lawyers, car dealers and any kind of religious or political bigot. Buy your own ammunition, but the beer is free.
Roll on summer.

Currency traders are not to be shot, save them for the bonfire.
And now it's Sunday.

Presidents don't 'do it on the lawn': That's what The Lincoln Bedroom is for - unless there's some of Bill Clinton's clients still renting it out for private parties.

Ya got it wrong though: Beer and ammunition are both to be free. I cannot think of a better combination.

And anything you can now 'roll' in Summer isn't going to be a felony much longer - this to help out the drug war.

But if marijuana's legalized then you put the drug dealers out of business and US & Mexican politicos won't be getting those plain brown envelopes any more.

So there will have to be a NEW Stamp-Act (like in the days of British Colonialism when there was a little fracas called 'The Boston Tea Party' and the manacles of odious oppression were shucked off from Jolly Olde England by guys costumed as Indigenous Peoples [Indians] and were swapped for Federal. State, County and City taxes) to make it profitable to the US Department of Federalists' Taxation & Nonrepresentation though.

Damn the torpedoes Gridley - until you can see their bloodshot eyes!

SurferJoe46
08-08-2010, 05:45 AM
Got me thinking about the nomination and all. Very nice and kind of y'all.

Can't I just become King Of Upsidedown Land instead?

gary67
08-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Got me thinking about the nomination and all. Very nice and kind of y'all.

Can't I just become King Of Upsidedown Land instead?

Unfortunately not unless you are prepared to decapitate a midget robot penguin and then put up with the wrath of a welsh dragon. Although I do know of a place not that far away it's called the west island they only have a ginger in charge would be easy to stage a coup as they will all be at the beach whinging about their sports teams losing

SurferJoe46
08-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Unfortunately not unless you are prepared to decapitate a midget robot penguin and then put up with the wrath of a welsh dragon. Although I do know of a place not that far away it's called the west island they only have a ginger in charge would be easy to stage a coup as they will all be at the beach whinging about their sports teams losing

I'm sure there's some deep, dark, mystical meaning to all that. Perhaps laced with political intrigue and felonious activities that need super-powers to rectify.

I'm your man - but that was a few decades ago. These days I sit at the beach and whinge about warm beer and sand in my skivvies.

Do penguins fit nicely on the BBQ? I don't want no truck with no dragons, though.

I owned a coupe once. A Cadillac Coupe DeVille. 1963 version. White with a black vinyl roof. Does that count as practical factors?

Warming up my guillotine - where should I air-freight it?

gary67
08-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Sydney or Canberra would be a good place to start