PDA

View Full Version : What is with some International traffic

mikebartnz
03-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Is anyone else having trouble getting international sites at the moment. I'm with Clear.

GameJunkie
03-08-2010, 12:36 AM
such as?

mikebartnz
03-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Most of the sites I usually cruise and some NZ ones which are probably hosted overseas.

Erayd
03-08-2010, 01:10 AM
TelstraClear seems to be having a big problem with international web traffic at the moment. Other types of traffic seem fine though, which makes me suspect they were doing something to their cache and it all went pear shaped. If you call their support line, they have a message on the phone about the issue.

I'm on TelstraClear cable, in Wellington.

mikebartnz
03-08-2010, 01:17 AM
TelstraClear seems to be having a big problem with international web traffic at the moment. Other types of traffic seem fine though, which makes me suspect they were doing something to their cache and it all went pear shaped. If you call their support line, they have a message on the phone about the issue.

I'm on TelstraClear cable, in Wellington.
Looked at their site before and they said there was a problem with cable but I suspect it has grown a little.

tweak'e
03-08-2010, 08:32 PM
yeah been getting it on and off. all international goes to crap for a little while. this has been going on for months.