PDA

View Full Version : Start your own Nation!

Cato
31-07-2010, 06:52 AM
http://www.nationstates.net/

Start your own nation and select the policies you like as they come along!

gary67
31-07-2010, 09:42 AM
Did a quick start one

lagbort
31-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Mine I've had going for a while, still trying to get those damn civil rights back in check...

Attached file: nslagbortia1280523276.jpg (http://www.imagef1.net.nz/files/nslagbortia1280523276.jpg) (345 KB)

Cato
31-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Your nation is so much more epic than mine. :(

Metla
31-07-2010, 11:40 AM
I suppose my Nation has been deleted, its been a few years since I logged in.

Nevermind, can't even remember what it was called.

bob_doe_nz
31-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Nevermind, can't even remember what it was called.

Metla

Metla
31-07-2010, 01:39 PM
really?

Then I'm astounded by my own imagination.

Metla
31-07-2010, 01:40 PM
LMFAO.

The Holy Empire of Metla

“We love the Pussy”

Thats much better.

Metla
31-07-2010, 01:41 PM
The Holy Empire of Metla is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its ban on automobiles. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.163 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Law & Order.

The average income tax rate is 30%. A substantial private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.

Euthanasia is legal, voting has become a nightmare since everyone keeps selecting "None of the above", divorce is illegal, and local executives are seen on the corner with cardboard signs reading "will oppress the masses for food".

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Metla's national animal is the Pussy Monster, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the fish.

Cato
31-07-2010, 02:04 PM
LOL @ The Holy Empire of Metla
The Republic of Catonian Utica is a huge, safe nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 280 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Equality and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 60%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.

Citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, the importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, and all alcohol is banned. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Catonian Utica's national animal is the Mastodon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the denari.

Catonian Utica is ranked 240th in the region and 13,576th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.

ubergeek85
31-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Just started mine...

WTF?! I don't like it so far...

Cato
01-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Rome wasn't built in a day. You have to wait, and make decision rather than just set policies. And it evolves based on that.

Renmoo
01-08-2010, 02:53 PM
This reminded me of an online game called "Utopia" which was in existence 10 years ago. I think it has been abandoned now.