PDA

View Full Version : It's T-shirt time!

03-09-2001, 09:31 AM
Congratulations, b m - I like your replies (if not your nic) and therefore I've decided to award you a cool black PCWorld T-shirt. Trouble is, you haven't put your e-mail address on any of your posts. That's okay, but could you e-mail me privately with your postal adddress so we'll know where to send the shirt?

And everybody else - keep up the good works, people, and you too could be wearing one of our rather attractive, one-party-size-fits-all Ts as a reward. We're handing out about one a week for the most cogent/helpful/interesting contributions to PressF1, so stay tuned.

Steve the Newbie Guy

03-09-2001, 12:24 PM
Kewl! Good for B M Hope he gets it tho - was promised one once myself for a response that was published in print :(

03-09-2001, 06:21 PM
Email me your details. My email address is:

firstname_lastname at idg.co.nz

I'll chase it up with Steve and/or Juha for you. And on behalf of the promisor ... my apologies...

Mark Evans
Business Manager Online
IDG Communications Ltd

06-09-2001, 10:59 PM
Yeah well t shirts are Ok if you're into the human billboard thing but how about a great prize like a subscription to pcworld mag :-)

07-09-2001, 01:22 AM
Tsk tsk - what about the satisfaction of helping yer fellow human, then? Ain't that enough?

Actually we're looking at ringing the changes on rewards (which are intended to have trophy, rather than actual, value), but we've got a *load* of T-shirts to get through first. And then there's this big stack of mouse-pads...