PDA

View Full Version : Trend Micro TV advertising

Greven
12-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Trend Micro is getting desperate - they have resorted to TV advertising & really bad advertising at that.

Has anyone else seen their ad?

Trev
12-07-2010, 01:24 PM
Yes.
:)

Speedy Gonzales
12-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Sounds like Tower's ads. They're crappier :lol:

Roscoe
12-07-2010, 01:56 PM
You watch the ads?:waughh: Have you nothing better to do?

Not only do you watch the ads but you comment on them as well!!!:illogical

I have not the slightest interest in the ads and cannot understand why anyone would be so interested.:waughh: Makes no sense at all.

I realise that the ads are a necessary evil but there is nothing to say that you have to watch them.

I would rather watch the programme and comment on that. Much more enlightening.

Speedy Gonzales
12-07-2010, 02:04 PM
They do have ads on TV. Cant do much about it

Roscoe
12-07-2010, 02:14 PM
They do have ads on TV. Cant do much about it

But I'm quite certain that you don't have to watch them. Surely watching the ads is not compulsory?

Why not try something out of the ordinary while the ads are on? Talking to SWMBO might be a bit radical but even inane ramblings are preferable.:rolleyes:

Speedy Gonzales
12-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Whatever. If adblock could block them I would use it. SWMBO doesnt exist. And I do, I'm here, Cant do much if the TV is right beside me

Roscoe
12-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Whatever. If adblock could block them I would use it. SWMBO doesnt exist. And I do, I'm here, Cant do much if the TV is right beside me

At least turn off the sound and look the other way. Television is good as a mind numbing device but watching and listening and then commenting on the ads is foolish and irrational. Perhaps that is what watching the ads does to you? Makes no sense at all.:horrified

Speedy Gonzales
12-07-2010, 02:37 PM
The flatmate watches the crap. No point having it on if you cant hear it. If I wanted to watch TV, I'll watch it on this

Greven
12-07-2010, 07:09 PM
The flatmate watches the crap. No point having it on if you cant hear it. If I wanted to watch TV, I'll watch it on this

Same problem here. My flatmate has the TV on whenever he is home & I can tune out the crap music videos or inane drama, but the stupid ads always manage to distract me from whatever I am doing :annoyed:

I didn't realise how crap daytime TV was until I spent the day home sick while my flatmate is on holiday