PDA

View Full Version : RCA Component + Laptop

The Error Guy
09-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Ok, So We are using A couple of VGA Cams for the nation VEX robotics champs (I also want to play my 360 on my laptop too), I got a security system from Singapore 2-3 years ago and it included a non branded (complete without a serial number, definitely reject stock snapped up by cheapies!!) 4 Channel RCA Video Component to USB DVR system.

The problem is the DVR system came with some nice software (its not nice it sucks) that is problematic, can only be run in 1024x768 video mode and shows the camera view one frame a second. hard to do anything like that. The cameras work fine (Real time 24 fps when plugged straight to a TV monitor)

What I want to know is does anyone now of any software that may be compatible with a SEDVR-014B that will display the camera view in full screen in real time (not frame by frame every second) not exactly the same as this but very very similar http://xinxin-521370189.en.made-in-china.com/offer/pqPJXeKcZAVv/Sell-4-Channel-USB-DVR-SEDVR-014-.html

Thanks! Oh, if you have any alternate ideas, suggest. if it costs over $50 ill not be buying but still sort of interested. ill become un interested if the same type of thing comes up 10001 times

The Error Guy
09-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Ill Just add, the software currently used is PowerView3000 Digital Surveillance System