PDA

View Full Version : Blue Voda

AZ1
30-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Well I hope Blue Voda (http://www.bluevoda.com/) is the last website creator app is download! But I can not publish my site on to the web. HELP!

Chilling_Silence
30-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Start from the beginning and try explaining yourself:
1) What have you done
2) What are you hoping to achieve
3) What is preventing you from achieving #2

AZ1
30-06-2010, 10:09 PM
I am trying ot achieve a website, like a peronal website. I have made a basic page and tried testing with that! HELP!

wainuitech
30-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Last time I tried blue Voda ( roughly a year ago) - it was a good easy to use program.

The BIG downside was you had to create an account with Blue Voda, and they had to host the web site, there was no other option to upload it to other providers.

The program was free, but they make their $$ from hosting your site - kind of "you use our free program, but we are the only ones who can host it"

You could test the site locally on your own PC using various browsers to make sure it worked as you wanted, but thats about it.

Edited: adding to what sweep posted below -- Blue Voda had to host the domain, your account for the website , everything.

Sweep
30-06-2010, 10:21 PM
I am trying ot achieve a website, like a peronal website. I have made a basic page and tried testing with that! HELP!

You have been told in the past that if you are trying to publish to the Web using your domain name you need to have it hosted.

What part of this don't you understand?

AZ1
30-06-2010, 10:23 PM
You can get one with co.cc.