PDA

View Full Version : Javascript Problems

bellbird
25-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Windows XP SP3.
An example of what might be javascript problems is Firefox - Scrabble application in Facebook. After completion of some parts of the game a popup box usually appears showing application developers name and points scored which can be exited. Now a white box appears with most of the information missing which stays on the screen until game is reloaded. Javascript plugin is enabled.
I searched javascript and it brought up dozens of folders C:documentsandsettings\allusers\applicationdata\ad obephotoshopelements\6.0...... >AC_OETags>Window Script Host - error:navigator is undefined. Code: 800A1391. Source: Microsoft JScript runtime error.
I unchecked Disable script bugging in IE (and other) I get error messages constantly.
Is there a way to troubleshoot javascript or is this something I need to get fixed by a tech. thanks

pctek
25-05-2010, 02:36 PM
It has problems with Trademes job site too. I gave up turning it off and back on again after and now use Chrome just for sites like that.

You can't fix it yourself.

bellbird
25-05-2010, 03:23 PM
I wrote an error "javascript plugin is enabled". Should be javascript is enabled in Options>Content.