PDA

View Full Version : hard srive space gone?

nerd
09-05-2010, 02:00 AM
i was playing assasins creed on the computer for a while and not wanting to go throught the start things again and again, i left the computer on with the game still running. the computers been running for a few days now but i never left it with the game running overnight. but anyway the problem is, i just got back to my room, closed the game. i opened up my computer and it shows the hard drive at like 1.4 gb left, when i had last looked at it there was like 150gb ish. i have a laptop with a 500 gb hdd, did i mess it up by leaving it running too long? i restarted and there was like 250 mb left, so i thought its gonna be a big problem if i dont fix it. is there a program that will show me where most of the cluster is on my computer? im downloading one now that i found on google ill give it a run

nerd
09-05-2010, 02:12 AM
oh woops lol. dont worry about it you guys! that program worked! it was actually fraps that had taken like 140 without me realising. lol i was recording this kill i was doing. but if anyone needs the software its called Disk Space Explorer