PDA

View Full Version : 360 Share Pro

mzee
04-05-2010, 03:56 PM
I recently installed "360 Share Pro" to help look for some Internet software I was after. The program (a drop menu maker) was found and downloaded.

Ever since then Microsoft Security has been busy killing Trojans. They are not from the downloaded file as that has been installed in two other computers with no ill effects.(one has MS Security and the other AntiVir). After two scans the computer was declared 'clean', but a couple of hours later was busy killing trojans again! "360 Share Pro" has not been run for a few days.

I scanned "360 Share Pro' before I installed it. I am inclined to remove it, can always reinstall later, but as I paid US$26 for it I am reluctant to do so.

Is anyone familiar with this program?

Speedy Gonzales
04-05-2010, 04:00 PM
People are saying its a scam (http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=yw8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=360+share+pro+scam&revid=931138932&ei=T43fS-7bJNKHkAXllrC0CA&sa=X&oi=revisions_inline&resnum=0&ct=broad-revision&cd=1&ved=0CD0Q1QIoAA). So, I would remove it. I would say you got ripped off. So if you paid by credit card, I would watch your bank account / statement.

It looks like whoever made 360 copied / stole Limewire's code. And instead of being free, they got people to pay for something, they dont own