PDA

View Full Version : Parts of Windows going fuzzy??

FaultiestScarab
30-04-2010, 01:13 AM
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone knows what would / could cause this to happen??

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/905/wtfiq.png

It doesn't happen all the time and I am guessing it isn't my monitor because the screen shot captured it. And (say in the example with the pictured link) when I closed the start menu and opened it again, it went away ....

Thanks in advance.

Speedy Gonzales
30-04-2010, 01:20 AM
Could be a video card / driver prob?

ruup
30-04-2010, 05:19 PM
I had similar issues,way back when I had a CRT monitor,turns out my speakers were too close to the monitor.

cheers

ruup

6ix
30-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Definately looks like a driver issue to me, update your drivers & if that doesnt fix it try turning aero off!

feersumendjinn
01-05-2010, 01:37 AM
I suspect possible video ram problem, either your video card, try another vid card to test that; (or if you have integrated video, do a memory test on your system ram, (there's one built into Vista, possibly W7 too)).:2cents:

Paul.Cov
01-05-2010, 08:04 AM
I've had similar effects when overburdening the CPU and demanding a lot of RAM. In my case the fonts get corrupted until a restart.

Agent_24
01-05-2010, 03:21 PM
I had similar issues,way back when I had a CRT monitor,turns out my speakers were too close to the monitor.

cheers

ruup

That wouldn't cause anything like this problem. It would distort the image but not like that.

Besides, anything distorted on the monitor after it leaves the video card wouldn't show up in a screenshot.

It's either a buggy driver, bad settings or faulty hardware.