roddy_boy
17-04-2010, 04:52 PM
http://pressf1.co.nz/private.php?do=newpm&u=15972

pcuser42
17-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Someone else might be interested :rolleyes:

gary67
17-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Somebody left me a personal thread this week and I received the same attention form Judge Roddy too

rob_on_guitar
17-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Now that is a nice little set up! I bet that would make some nice recordings!

Trev
17-04-2010, 07:46 PM
I think Roddy wants to be a mod, then all posts will be deleted for bad punctuation.
:lol:

gary67
17-04-2010, 08:26 PM
But the mods always got beaten up by the rockers, I don't quite remember the mods and rockers fights in the UK but my older sister does

SurferJoe46
18-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Now that is a nice little set up! I bet that would make some nice recordings!

I've got some studio time coming up in the next few weeks and I've got a few different cuts I want to try from Sly & The Family Stone 'If You Want Me To Stay' and The Allman Brothers 'In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed'. One other that I think would let this new bass sing would be Traffic's 'The Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys'.

They may be a little mellow for you since you are more energetic, but I like the smoothness of getting into a chocolate tone now.

You'll get older too. Hey - you at work right now? Stay awake. :sleep

SurferJoe46
18-04-2010, 01:36 AM
But the mods always got beaten up by the rockers, I don't quite remember the mods and rockers fights in the UK but my older sister does

I liked it when they asked Ringo if he was a Mod or a Rocker and he said he was a Mocker.

rob_on_guitar
18-04-2010, 02:46 AM
I've got some studio time coming up in the next few weeks and I've got a few different cuts I want to try from Sly & The Family Stone 'If You Want Me To Stay' and The Allman Brothers 'In Memory Of Elizabeth Reed'. One other that I think would let this new bass sing would be Traffic's 'The Low Spark Of High-Heeled Boys'.

They may be a little mellow for you since you are more energetic, but I like the smoothness of getting into a chocolate tone now.

You'll get older too. Hey - you at work right now? Stay awake. :sleep

Yea charged on coffee and steaks!

SurferJoe46
18-04-2010, 03:01 AM
It's 8AM here and I have a small BBQ gig this afternoon. I'll get my steaks then.

We don't play for money - but we eat your steaks and drink your beer for free.

SurferJoe46
18-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Hey - Mr Black...... er, anybody really.

I was lookin' around and found this guy: Jean Baudin

He plays an eleven-string bass. OK I don't think it's a bass either - but he calls it that anyway.

Take a look at his stuff LINK (http://www.myspace.com/jeanbaudin)

I like his 'Be Water, My Friend' and 'Frosty Acres'.

I know it's not your style but these are solos and not another musician on the track with him. Read about it on his site.