PDA

View Full Version : iPod Query

willbry
04-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Ive somehow inadvertanly managed to uncheck 4000 odd ticks from the checkbox beside the name of each entry in my iTunes playlist. How can I restore these as batch rather than laboriously ticking each entry for the next 100 hours or so?
Someone will no doubt answer and say why bother? but they must have been there for a purpose so I would like to restore the staus quo if possible

Safari
04-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Hold down the Control (ctrl) key and click on one of the checkboxes with the mouse.

willbry
04-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Thanks Safari, but no joy. In fact when I do that, the check box I click fills as a black square and iTunes freezes and I have to hit ALT+CNTRL DEl to close it and then re -open it. I've tried closing down and re-booting but it still freezes again. I can restore individual boxes with a check mark but as soon as I hold down CNTRL I'm in trouble.

The Error Guy
04-04-2010, 06:44 PM
click on the first uncheked one (to highlight it) the scroll to the bottom unchecked one and holdingg shift, click on it. (doing that should select the ones from the top point to the bottom) then right click/ Check selection

Should work

willbry
05-04-2010, 06:42 AM
Thanks Error Guy. I'm back in business.