PDA

View Full Version : TradeMe Photos

DUNK
02-04-2010, 03:17 AM
G'Day Folks.
Of late (about the last 4 weeks) I cannot get photos in "Trademe" to go "Full Size" Screen comes up with "error on page" sign, at lower left.Tried quite a few different photos & ads too. the "error" always says "Line:99 Char: 49. Which I thought was a bit odd. It's fairly obvious, to me that the fault lies with my side of things & not TradeMe's. Have run "scans" with all my tools. & have came up clean My "set-up" is as follows. XP SP3. NOD32, Spy-Bot. MalwareBytes, SUPERAntispyware, (Which I can't update) SpywareTerminator. With CCleaner & GlaryUtilities.
Can any one help me please ?? :badpc:
Regards.
Bryan.

Erayd
02-04-2010, 05:50 AM
This sounds like an internet explorer javascript error. Are you in fact using IE?

Are you able to paste the entire error?

pctek
02-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Disable Javascript in your browser then try it and see what happens.

There is something weird on their site, I cannot get the UPLOAD button to appear (on job applications there) unless I turn off Javascript. Then I have to turn it back on after.

It makes no difference which browser I use.

I emailed them about it but they think it's my end. It's not, I test it on peoples Pcs when I fix them too, some work, some don't. Beats me why. Checking *** error screen shows Javascript errors on their pages but it's not my area of expertise interpreting them.

DUNK
02-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Thank you for the help. Am using I.E. Turned off "Javascript" Yea! The photos all appear to upload now.
Now, to fix all the other problems with this old machine.
There are quite a few. Will need JS back, some time though, as can't include emotocons here. Once again. Thank you.
Regards.
Bryan.