PDA

View Full Version : G Code

Hugh Tohill
19-03-2010, 03:37 PM
My remote G Code might be a bit old. How do I get it to work on Sanyo VCR always viewing TV programmes through SKY satelite dish?

Thanks,

hugh.tohill@kinect.co.nz

Trev
19-03-2010, 03:42 PM
You shouldn't put your email address on a forum as the email bots will get it and you will end up with alot of spam etc.
:)

DUNK
19-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Not overly sure, but I think that you'd have to plug your "SKY" box into your "VCR" & your "VCR" into your "TV".
That's if I understand what your on about !! :2cents:

psycik
19-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Not overly sure, but I think that you'd have to plug your "SKY" box into your "VCR" & your "VCR" into your "TV".
That's if I understand what your on about !! :2cents:

Yes that would work, and then you'd have to use the sky decoders reminder feature to get the decoder on to the correct channel in time to watch the program you want to rexcord.

I think yoiu can go to a program in the tv guide on the decoder and press a button, and it will remember that you want to watch it, and should switch to it when the time comes - just verify that it doesn't ask for a confirmation before doing it though..

I haven't got sky any more so I can't test it for you.

DUNK
20-03-2010, 01:48 AM
Might have to put both the VCR & TV onto "AV" That way everything"shown" comes through the "Sky" box (decoder) Can't remember. I'm old & ..... It's been a while !!