PDA

View Full Version : Echolink

Ron24
06-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Any users of Ham radio Echolink in this group??

Looking for help in how to remove the busy signal if you want to receive more contacts. No problem putting it in, but can't remove it without rebooting..Ron..

nedkelly
06-03-2010, 10:59 AM
just wondering if you have look through their faqs and help files they have on their website?

bluenose
06-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Hi Ron24.

Yes I have Echolink installed but don't use it much. so not sure what you mean. A the moment the best suggestion I can make is to have a look at the Echolink support site www.echolink.org/support.htm

Ron24
06-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Many thanks for the help. Having searched the help site for anything relating to this problem and about to give up on it, I have followed the suggestion and sent it to the help line. Now awaiting a reply.

As a point of interest, when working in a group and the "busy" has been put in and someone wishes to join. To remove the "busy" without rebooting has been a pain.

Cheers Ron ZL2CL.

bluenose
06-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Is this what you are looking for?

The Station List area of the screen shows each station that is currently logged on to the system, and each station's current status.

Stations are frequently joining or leaving the system, or changing their status from "On" (available for a QSO) to "Busy" (already in a QSO). However, the Station List updates itself periodically, so it always shows fresh information.

I found it under "Station List" in the 'Help' folder.