PDA

View Full Version : iTunes and adding music to library

Orca
24-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Hi,

I've recently added most of my music to a big Album in iTunes called 'All good songs'. Now since then I've tried adding (dragging and dropping) additional songs into that album and it won't add any in there. It creates a new album called Unknown Album. Very annoying.

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7773/itunesp.jpg

How do I get all my music into the one place and add new songs into that original album? Just trying to sync to my new iPhone 3GS but finding iTunes to be unintuitive.

Bright1
24-01-2010, 01:07 PM
after you have added the music you want to add, right click on the picture above the words "unknown album" and click on get info. Go to the info tab and change album to "all good songs" and click ok. Should do the trick :D

Orca
24-01-2010, 02:13 PM
after you have added the music you want to add, right click on the picture above the words "unknown album" and click on get info. Go to the info tab and change album to "all good songs" and click ok. Should do the trick :D
Nice!! I had to change the artists field to 'Various Artists' as well then it merged the two albums together back into the first one. Thanks mate!