PDA

View Full Version : I want one of these awesome toys!

Greg
08-01-2010, 09:50 AM
http://ardrone.parrot.com/parrot-ar-drone/en/

KarameaDave
08-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Woo, that looks fun, but is a certain fruity item essential to control it?
Or can non-tools use it too?:D

lordnoddy
08-01-2010, 10:44 AM
Oh thats just cool! I want one! Make work alot more fun flying one of those around the office!!!

Sweep
08-01-2010, 10:51 AM
So go get one Greg.

Metla
08-01-2010, 10:56 AM
wow..........that is crap.

$65 gets you a mini-helicopter with its own dedicated controller, That not only has stabilisers but also looks like a helicopter.

feersumendjinn
08-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Oh thats just cool! I want one! Make work alot (http://www.wsu.edu/%7Ebrians/errors/alot.html)more fun flying one of those around the office!!!:D

Expensive though, if you have to buy the iPod/iPhone as well.

Chilling_Silence
08-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Wonder what it's gonna cost

Sweep
08-01-2010, 12:06 PM
In Greg's case I would suggest that he forms another relationship and then moves out taking half the money.

Metla
08-01-2010, 12:08 PM
In Greg's case I would suggest that he forms another relationship and then moves out taking half the money.

LMFAO.:lol::lol::lol:

Sweep
08-01-2010, 12:10 PM
LMFAO.:lol::lol::lol:

What. No rich Russians around?

plod
08-01-2010, 12:20 PM
The Mrs asked why I was laughing so much:lol:

lordnoddy
08-01-2010, 12:56 PM
:D

Expensive though, if you have to buy the iPod/iPhone as well.

Got the iPhone already just need the toy.

lordnoddy
08-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Wonder what it's gonna cost

One would imagine about as much as the iPhone :badpc::dogeye:

Greg
08-01-2010, 01:27 PM
In Greg's case I would suggest that he forms another relationship and then moves out taking half the money.Stuff half... Next longterm I break up from I'll be taking ALL my money!

Sweep
08-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Stuff half... Next longterm I break up from I'll be taking ALL my money!

One presumes you will move to a place that the next Ex can't extradite you from or the laws do not apply.

Greg
08-01-2010, 09:35 PM
One presumes you will move to a place that the next Ex can't extradite you from or the laws do not apply. :confused: That's not the smartest assumption I ever heard.

Sweep
08-01-2010, 09:41 PM
:confused: That's not the smartest assumption I ever heard.

So how do you think you are going to take all your money?

Greg
09-01-2010, 04:56 AM
So how do you think you are going to take all your money?*yawn* You should change your username to Sleep.

I'm obviously a lot more savvy than I was... you never heard of a pre-nup agreement, or do live your life completely blinkered? Oh and that's a rhetorical question... I'm tired already of replying to your ad infinitum snide remarks.

Sweep
09-01-2010, 11:37 AM
*yawn* You should change your username to Sleep.

I'm obviously a lot more savvy than I was... you never heard of a pre-nup agreement, or do live your life completely blinkered? Oh and that's a rhetorical question... I'm tired already of replying to your ad infinitum snide remarks.

Try to be consistent then.

Greg
09-01-2010, 03:45 PM
:sleep

Sweep
09-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Thanks Greg.

Jen
09-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Honestly Sweep, do you know when to stop? You make a funny comment which Greg took in good humour and then you continued on with pedantic comments which are completely unnecessary.

Do you have to take life so seriously and dissect each comment minutely? :rolleyes:

I know ... brick wall material.

Sweep
09-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Honestly Sweep, do you know when to stop? You make a funny comment which Greg took in good humour and then you continued on with pedantic comments which are completely unnecessary.

Do you have to take life so seriously and dissect each comment minutely? :rolleyes:

I know ... brick wall material.

I do take comments seriously and don't treat life as a game.
I further note that Greg edited the last post I replied to after I posted.

You may not have read that though.

Chilling_Silence
09-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Still, your comments have been received by many as sour & trolling, myself included. I've noticed the overall tone of your posts have changed in the last few weeks, sadly it's not been for the better.

Consider this your first and final warning. Be nice, it's not difficult.

Thanks

Chill.

xyz823
09-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Yea it seems like you just post to be pedantic and annoying. Almost like it has become almost a chore for you to post at the moment.

plod
09-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Yea it seems like you just post to be pedantic and annoying. Almost like it has become almost a chore for you to post at the moment.

It would seem you post, just to points things out like this

Sweep
09-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Just perhaps we can just leave it?

xyz823
09-01-2010, 07:39 PM
It would seem you post, just to points things out like this

It would seem you post just to point out that I am pointing things out.

R2x1
09-01-2010, 09:33 PM
That's blunt, or did someone already make that point?

angry
09-01-2010, 11:39 PM
*yawn* You should change your username to Sleep.

pre nups not very legall here.

good trust created before relationships are pretty watertight though, as long as you manage them properly.

Have to be careful about contributions during the relationship though.

the toy in question could have some very interesting applications, any idea how noisy it is??:p

Greg
10-01-2010, 05:31 AM
pre nups not very legall here.

good trust created before relationships are pretty watertight though, as long as you manage them properly.

Have to be careful about contributions during the relationship though.

the toy in question could have some very interesting applications, any idea how noisy it is??:p
Pre-nup wasn't the exact term I wanted to use - but the essentially the agreement that parties sign to have the same affect.

Trusts aren't watertight either when it comes to Relationship Property, although as you mentioned, trusts made before the relationship are more effective.

As for the toy - I watched some of the videos, and while you can hear the background noise, the sound from the toy's motor is hardly noticeable. Which is a shame really - the Tim Allen affect, eg ROOOOOAAAAWWWR ain't a bad thing! ;-)

angry
13-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Pre-nup wasn't the exact term I wanted to use - but the essentially the agreement that parties sign to have the same affect.

Trusts aren't watertight either when it comes to Relationship Property, although as you mentioned, trusts made before the relationship are more effective.

As for the toy - I watched some of the videos, and while you can hear the background noise, the sound from the toy's motor is hardly noticeable. Which is a shame really - the Tim Allen affect, eg ROOOOOAAAAWWWR ain't a bad thing! ;-)

Noise is what I DONT want for, the applications we have in mind.

Trusts,

made before the Relationship should have relationship property kept out of them. such property should be held in another entity controlled by the trust.

= keep all of what you had and a large chunk (= more than 50%) of what was jointly accumulated, if you manage the entity properly.

:thumbs:

Poppa John
14-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Sitting in the car in Wanganui mainstreet waiting for Maryann.

Hot sunny day.

Saw a few awesome toys walking along, but more than I could affotrd to keep PJ :crying:waughh:

mikebartnz
15-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Sitting in the car in Wanganui mainstreet waiting for Maryann.

Hot sunny day.

Saw a few awesome toys walking along, but more than I could affotrd to keep PJ :crying:waughh:
You are definitely showing your age as when you were younger you wouldn't have worried about the cost.:)