PDA

View Full Version : North Shore nutcase

prefect
14-12-2009, 11:56 AM
Is this man schizo? sending texts to PM of NZ at 3.00 AM
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/

R2x1
14-12-2009, 12:32 PM
He is a politician. It's just a matter of how long some take to compose a txt message - - he may have stared composing his erudite and carefully crafted message at 5 the previous afternoon.

johcar
14-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Mr Williams is one of many entirely-unsuitable candidates for the Auckland Supercity Mayoralty.

I like Douglas Adams's comment in the Hitchhikers Guide: "Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job" (same applies to mayor)

Billy T
14-12-2009, 02:32 PM
I can forgive the man almost any indiscretion, because he is the guy that finally removed George Wood from the mayoralty. Wood by name, wooden by nature, and all the personality of a croquet mallet with bad breath and the DTs.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

(I suppose I'll have croquet-mallet lovers burning effigies of me on my front lawn for that comment, but I won't mind at all, provided the ex-mayor is sitting on top of the heap.) :help:

Oh, and he's no more schizo than the average teenager, taking their phone to bed with them and sending texts at all hours of the day and night!!!

johcar
14-12-2009, 02:38 PM
I can forgive the man almost any indiscretion, because he is the guy that finally removed George Wood from the mayoralty. <snip>

There is that saving grace of course... :)