:lol::clap

SolMiester
03-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Pita = P.I.T.A. = Pain in the arse

Ken

+1

KarameaDave
03-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Get rid of the racially divisive Maori seats, or give special seats to all other races.
The present situation is just not acceptable!!!

Greg
03-12-2009, 02:10 PM
I don't knock Dr Sharples too much. Sure, he's a racist bugger, but he has his tribes' interests at heart.

Just because he's a misguided idiot doesn't mean that he hasn't got any savvy.

I attended a lecture of his when I was at Auckland uni - he showed pure racist attitudes then (anti whities). But I have to give him his due.

However, there's no way I'd support his Party when they draw so close to the racsism he seems to support.

Maori + National = a lousy result.

Peterj116
03-12-2009, 02:40 PM
.....but he has his tribes' interests at heart.

But that's the problem. How many Pakeha politicians openly admit to having ďwhite peopleís interests at heartĒ?

Itís not just this special group they like to call ďour peopleĒ that pay their salariesÖ..

Cicero
03-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Get rid of the racially divisive Maori seats, or give special seats to all other races.
The present situation is just not acceptable!!!

Ditto that.

Trev
03-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Do the US of A have Indian seats or the Aussie's have abo seats ?
:)

B.M.
03-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Yep, Hone is severely punished and made to start his Christmas Holidayís three weeks early. :punk

No doubt he will be on full pay and get in an extra three weeks fishing. Thatíll teach him to mind his Pís & Qís :groan:

All courtesy of you WMFís too. :thumbs:

Then, to make things worse, Key goes to the Piggy Bank and dishes out lots more money to appease the Maori Party.

If Key isnít a Maori Party stooge leading the National Party Iíll eat my hat. :lol:

He must be their biggest benefactor of all time the useless WMF.

Cicero
03-12-2009, 03:44 PM
Yep, Hone is severely punished and made to start his Christmas Holidayís three weeks early. :punk

No doubt he will be on full pay and get in an extra three weeks fishing. Thatíll teach him to mind his Pís & Qís :groan:

All courtesy of you WMFís too. :thumbs:

Then, to make things worse, Key goes to the Piggy Bank and dishes out lots more money to appease the Maori Party.

If Key isnít a Maori Party stooge leading the National Party Iíll eat my hat. :lol:

He must be their biggest benefactor of all time the useless WMF.

And all we can do,is sit and wince.

Or for some such as Terry,they treat it as ok.

Pato
03-12-2009, 03:58 PM
A good editorial in the Dom/Post?
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/opinion/3120806/Editorial-Harawiras-sorry-excuse-for-apology

gary67
03-12-2009, 08:49 PM
And to think you all wanted to vote that tosser Key into power and then you did

rob_on_guitar
03-12-2009, 09:20 PM
Still better than having to put up with labours crock.

prefect
03-12-2009, 09:23 PM
If I was a foreigner in another country I sure wouldnt shoot my mouth off about its leader especially to people who are born there. Its just not right.

Metla
03-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Funny isn't it, Move to another country and Go, NO NO, your doing it all wrong, I'm here now,Do it how I say....

Anyhow, We got rid of Labour for the good of the country as a whole, I'd hate to think what they would be doing if they were still in power.

No doubt they would be in denial about everything, Buying elections and waiting for the day National get in and see how badly Labour have cooked the books.