PDA

View Full Version : Rotate video 90 degrees

videoguy
10-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Hi All
Just re-ventured into the world of flight simming and I would like to know if there is any videocard or software that would rotate the image displayed on an LCD monitor by 90degrees.
I want to have a three monitors normal view (scenery)and one monitor beside me to display the mormal electronic displays :thanks

Speedy Gonzales
10-11-2009, 01:47 PM
The video drivers should let you do that, why you would want it to be 90 degs, I have no idea

videoguy
10-11-2009, 02:04 PM
I want a monitor beside me to place the throttle quadrant and Radio and nav panels on they sit between the pilot and co-pilot

Speedy Gonzales
10-11-2009, 02:13 PM
See if you can configure in ati control center. Or the Nvidia one. Thats if youre using a card that supports 3 monitors

videoguy
10-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Hi Thanks for your reply
I am the planning stages for my new dedicated flight sim computer and getting some ideas together I will be using a video caard one output of the video card to drive a Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition @ 3840x102 front and two sides second outputto drive the flight deck monitor to display the general flight deck and the third to run the 90 degrees monitor for flight controlls radiostack etc what card is the best option? money is not a major problem :dogeye:

Speedy Gonzales
10-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Well, if money isnt an issue, get an ATI HD 5870 I think it is. It'll take up to 6 monitors. Thats if youre using an OS that supports DX 11. You probably wont find it in NZ yet, they're pretty new