PDA

View Full Version : Trying to create a rapidshare account!!!!

xyz823
09-11-2009, 07:06 PM
I am trying to create a new rapidshare account. I have picked paypal as my payment method but my debit card is not being accepted.

I also had a look a wire transfer and I have no idea what these are;

IBAN:
BIC/SWIFT:

I have found this site here (https://www.instantsetup.net/) but I dunno if it is legit.

Anyone able to help?

I might just have to head into the bank tomorrow lol.

Speedy Gonzales
09-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Info here (http://auctionfeecalculator.com/iban_transfers.html). I dont think anyone is going to help, if this is for pirated software

Blam
09-11-2009, 08:37 PM
I am trying to create a new rapidshare account. I have picked paypal as my payment method but my debit card is not being accepted.

I also had a look a wire transfer and I have no idea what these are;

I have found this site here (https://www.instantsetup.net/) but I dunno if it is legit.

Anyone able to help?

I might just have to head into the bank tomorrow lol.

Some sites don't work with debit plus cards.

pcuser42
09-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Some sites don't work with debit plus cards.

Westpac's Debit Plus cards are also Visa cards. ;)

Blam
09-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Westpac's Debit Plus cards are also Visa cards. ;)

AFAIK all of them are, but it still doesn't work with some sites.

Topping up your TradeMe balance for example.

Blam

xyz823
09-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Yea I have found that TradeMe works ok but itunes doesn't like my card much.

Speedy Gonzales
09-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Buy an Itunes card from DSE. Or somewhere

Erayd
10-11-2009, 01:23 AM
Yea I have found that TradeMe works ok but itunes doesn't like my card much.Seems a bit weird - I use mine on both TradeMe and iTunes without any problem. I have a Westpac DebitPlus card, attached to a standard current account with no overdraft facility.

xyz823
10-11-2009, 06:36 AM
Seems a bit weird - I use mine on both TradeMe and iTunes without any problem. I have a Westpac DebitPlus card, attached to a standard current account with no overdraft facility.

Mines a Kiwibank one but they are both visa aren't they?

And yea I ended up buying some gift cards to purchase songs with.

Blam
10-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Seems a bit weird - I use mine on both TradeMe and iTunes without any problem. I have a Westpac DebitPlus card, attached to a standard current account with no overdraft facility.

Which one? AFAIK no Debit Plus cards work with Topping up your TM balance, but works for buying things.

Its a known issue.

convair
10-11-2009, 09:47 AM
It also could the fact that rapidshare is going to be closing down.

Gobe1
10-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Which one? AFAIK no Debit Plus cards work with Topping up your TM balance, but works for buying things.

Its a known issue.

LOL thats the whole reason i got one is so i could become address verified.
mine is a kiwibank Visa debit card which i used online with Blackborder and worked.

Erayd
10-11-2009, 01:10 PM

Its a known issue.What do you mean, 'which one'? Westpac only has one card branded 'DebitPlus', and nobody else uses that brand as far as I'm aware - the trademark is owned by Westpac.

Last time I topped up my TradeMe account with it was approx three months ago, and it worked fine then.