PDA

View Full Version : Ccleaner shows no cookies

Vince
20-09-2009, 04:15 AM
During the last month or two, the cookies to delete field in ccleaner has been constantly empty. I have tried everything that can be done within the program without success; internet the same. Updating to the latest version didn't help.

Using latest version of Firefox; cookies enabled and yes, the cookies are there; they just don't show up in Ccleaner.
Any ideas.:confused:

beeswax34
20-09-2009, 04:57 AM
I know this is really basic but you do have the "Cookies" box checked under Firefox/Mozilla right?

Vince
20-09-2009, 05:22 AM
Yes, that is what I meant by "I have tried everything that can be done within the program"
But thanks. My setup hasn't changed for a long time, the problem started a couple of months ago and I cant think of any changes to my system or programs that occurred then or for a long time now.

zqwerty
20-09-2009, 08:53 AM
What have you got in Options/Cookies - cookies to keep?

Chris09
20-09-2009, 09:47 AM
During the last month or two, the cookies to delete field in ccleaner has been constantly empty. I have tried everything that can be done within the program without success; internet the same. Updating to the latest version didn't help.

Using latest version of Firefox; cookies enabled and yes, the cookies are there; they just don't show up in Ccleaner.
Any ideas.:confused:

Haha. Never heard of that before. Try Emailing CCleaner support - they might be able to assist?

Other than that, my advice is to use Internet Windows Washer (http://majorgeeks.com/Eusing_Free_Internet_Window_Washer_d5685.html). I think it is a really good program if you want a 'new' computer effect... or simply to erase all that history. Suit yourself.

Good luck matie!