Just announced. Stupid bastards!!

Ken

wratterus
17-09-2009, 12:16 PM
That is ridiculous!! Morons.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/2874203/Wanganui-should-have-h-Geographic-Board

GameJunkie
17-09-2009, 12:16 PM
wanganui wanganui wanganui wanganuiwanganui wanganuiwanganui wanganuiwanganui wanganuiwanganui wanganuiwanganui wanganuiwanganui wanganuiwanganui wanganuiwanganui wanganui

kenj
17-09-2009, 12:21 PM
As a point of interest, a while ago I heard one of Newstalkzb news readers pronounce Te Kauwhata as Tay Cow Farter. Fair go!!!

Ken :thumbs:

Terry Porritt
17-09-2009, 12:28 PM
What will happen next is that radio/tv news announcers will start pronouncing the name as "fhanganui". Then the local Maori will start complaining it is the wrong way to pronounce it.

"There is also common ground on the issue of pronunciation. As the NZGB point out, to the untrained ear, there is less distinction between the local Ma-ori dialect pronunciation of ‘Whanganui’ and the pronunciation of ‘Wanganui’, than there is if ‘Whanganui’ is pronounced using the ‘f’ sound common to other areas of New Zealand."

www.hrc.co.nz/.../07-Sep-2009_10-58-18_Subm_on_spelling_Whanganui_0809.doc

as they used to say in The Archers....just you wait and see........

rob_on_guitar
17-09-2009, 12:29 PM
Another case of bowing down. NZ should just rename itself to 'old spineless'.

Metla
17-09-2009, 12:30 PM
No surprise there.

Now how about all you white fella's get the hell out, this is Maori country.

hows your insulation Bro?

prefect
17-09-2009, 12:32 PM
I suppose there will be hs for africa now.

Digby
17-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Perhaps this website should now be written as Press Wh1

I note that Maori people pronounce the word Maori in many different ways !

Metla
17-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Right now would be an excellent time to disband the Geographic Board.

kenj
17-09-2009, 12:44 PM

All those in favour say aye!

Ken

PS "aye"

wratterus
17-09-2009, 12:44 PM

Yesterday would have been more ideal.

Aye.

GameJunkie
17-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Aye,

just more PC garbage to appease minorities.......

Chilling_Silence
17-09-2009, 12:50 PM

True, but then the unemployment rate would rise further ... ;) Government must save face, they will cop less flak for keeping a useless organization paid than they would for increasing the unemployment rate at the next election :illogical :angry

Trev
17-09-2009, 12:57 PM
It has not been confirmed yet and may be overturned by the minister.

The board received 889 public submissions, with 444 opposed, and 436 in support of the proposed change. Nine were neutral.

Mr Williamson may confirm, modify or reject the board's decision.
:)

Chilling_Silence
17-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Bugger, it could go either way then... 436 + 9 = 445 .... :p

Talk about a close call!

wratterus
17-09-2009, 01:13 PM
I can't get over how large the percentage of people who want it changed is! :waughh:

Erayd
17-09-2009, 01:47 PM
I can't get over how large the percentage of people who want it changed is! :waughh:
It's only 23% who either want it changed, or don't care, as determined by local referendum. 77% were opposed to it.

Almost 50% of submissions were in favour of the change, but that's not surprising - generally with this kind of thing there seem to be more submissions that support the more radical argument, or submissions that are against the status quo. In this case, both of those are on the same side (i.e. pro-h). I was personally surprised by the number of submissions supporting the status quo.

Zippity
17-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Let's have a full Referendum at the next elections.

And screw those who don't follow the wishes of the majority......................

Yeah RIGHT

R2x1
17-09-2009, 03:56 PM
We are not permitted to say that - "It is hardly surprising that when a whole race claim to have started from a bunch of whakas they will frequently display appropriate behaviour."

We are still permitted to think it though ;)

sal
17-09-2009, 04:53 PM
With the 'h' added in, it's now pronounced *loud sharp whistle*-ung-a-new-ee, just so you guys know...

martynz
17-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Much to be said for a few more decisions like this.
The bigots will die of apoplexy....lol

Martynz

plod
17-09-2009, 05:05 PM
I would say all the printers, signwriters and web page designers willbe rubbing there hands together

Sweep
17-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Personally I think it is an unwise decision. It could cost heaps and for what?

It has been called Wanganui for approximately 170 years now. I would assume that there is nobody from that time still alive.

Roscoe
17-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Who the hell cares how it is pronounced? Makes absolutely no difference to anyone.

But thank goodness it is decided. Now the Geographic Board can resume their normal (and more important) duties.

Quote: "The New Zealand Geographic Board (NZGB) assigns, approves, alters or discontinues the use of names for geographic features (eg place names), undersea features and Crown protected areas in New Zealand, its offshore islands and its continental shelf and the Ross Sea region of Antarctica."

Metla
17-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Well, I'm an arrogant bastard, And I can't fathom the sheer arrogance of anyone seeking to change the name of a town against the will of the people, Its only the racist mindset built into NZ society that allows this crap to take place.

Wanganui had its referendum,The will of the people is clear, That should have been the finish of it.

pcuser42
17-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Why add in a letter that won't even be pronounced? :stare:

It's fine how it is.

Metla
17-09-2009, 07:18 PM
It seems Maori had silent letters even when they had no concept of letters...

Pretty amazing people.

**** scared of Taniwhas though.

And instead of wiping and wearing pants they declared the backside as tapu.

kenj
17-09-2009, 07:23 PM
Hwanganui
Whanganui
Wahnganui
Wanhganui
Wangahnui
Wanganhui
Wanganuhi
Wanganuih
Wanganui

Take your pick... (no, no, R2, no shovel required!)

Did the pre-European maori word for the wheel have a "h" in it? or, did they just call it a "?"

gary67
17-09-2009, 07:24 PM
I think I''l start a campaign to get Nhelson, Mhotueka, Gholden Bhay on the map. What about changing Wellington to Whellington as Fellington sounds so much more Maori.

Maybe they are like the Ex pop star Price who became a squiggle or was that symbol or whatever he became

GameJunkie
17-09-2009, 07:27 PM
wHen people say " your'e wHat??", they'll think your saying youre' fat....

rHediculous.

Erayd
17-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Wellington to Whellington
Too late, it's already happened - Wellington is also known as Te Whanganui a Tara (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Te_Whanganui-a-Tara) (and has been known as such for a *very* long time).

Zippity
17-09-2009, 07:57 PM
It is a bit like the silent "p" as in swimming :) :)

prefect
17-09-2009, 08:00 PM
Williamson will be gone burger if he rubber stamps the dickhead geographic board.
He will be a hero if he takes into account what the majority want.

GameJunkie
17-09-2009, 08:03 PM
hows wHainuitech gonna feel now???

robsonde
17-09-2009, 08:12 PM
I do wonder about this cost...

all the stuff that will need to be updated, websites, stationary, neon signs, legal documents, mailing lists.

then we have the cost of replacing the signs again in a few months after they get the H scratched off.

then we have the cost of the referendum that will happen in about two years...

BTW, anyone updated the wikipedia page yet?

R2x1
17-09-2009, 08:28 PM
The Whikipedia page?

johcar
17-09-2009, 10:26 PM
The Whikipedia page?

:clap Saw that coming, and I knew just wHo it wHould be!!! :D

R2x1
17-09-2009, 10:58 PM
:thumbs:

GoodHour
17-09-2009, 11:17 PM
So, it is "correct" to pronounce Wanganui according to the local dialect, but "incorrect" to spell it according to the local dialect.

Soon the same people will start complaining about everybody pronouncing it "Whanganui" instead of "Wanganui". It will be "racist" to pronounce it "Whanganui" and "racist" to spell it "Wanganui".

Billy Te James would've had a field day with this one.

:badpc:

R2x1
18-09-2009, 01:19 AM
The true older pronunciation was a wh, not a F sound (Using the lips, not the teeth) as in whistle or whine or whatever. This was explained most carefully along with a lot of other stuff by a venerable elder way up North. Maybe they had different rules around the river of mud? If so, why wasn't it spelled Phanganui or Fanganui when attempts were made to write down a spoken-only language?

I suspect that speaking of the Faikato River would affront a few locals in Hamilton.

johcar
18-09-2009, 02:38 AM
Doesn't take much to get Hamiltonians hot under the collar - the Yarpie Coach managed to do it just by telling the truth!

Twelvevolts
18-09-2009, 08:05 AM
Well, I'm an arrogant bastard, And I can't fathom the sheer arrogance of anyone seeking to change the name of a town against the will of the people, Its only the racist mindset built into NZ society that allows this crap to take place.

Wanganui had its referendum,The will of the people is clear, That should have been the finish of it.

When I lived in the city, they wanted to close off Maria Place and put in some grass. There was a furious letter writing campaigns to stop it and the people got really heated about the road being closed off. So they put the grass in as a "pilot" for three months, and last time I visited the pilot was still going on well over a decade later.

If you wanted to put the road back today, there would be a furious letter writing campaign and most of the city would oppose it.

GoodHour
18-09-2009, 09:29 AM
The Herald has published the children's letters which Michael Laws was chastised about responding to impolitely
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10595161&pnum=0

whellington
18-09-2009, 10:26 AM
I just registered the domain whanganui.com

Metla
18-09-2009, 10:33 AM

LMFAO.

well done, wish I had thought of that.

whellington
18-09-2009, 10:45 AM
LMFAO.

well done, wish I had thought of that.

Yeh gonna sell for heaps it if the name change goes through

Sweep
18-09-2009, 01:46 PM
http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=105168&fm=psp,nwl

Metla
18-09-2009, 01:50 PM

amusing enough, but a lie all the same.

Domain Name: whanganui.com
Created On: 19-Aug-2000
Pity.

Marnie
18-09-2009, 02:39 PM
While they are about it they can put the W back into name places such as Reefto(w)n, Wellingto(w)n and Hamilto(w)n, etc etc.
Maybe the Geographical Board are saving that one up for when they need to flex their pitiful pc muscles again.
Anybody who has ever raised a child knows that giving in, for the sake of giving in, does neither the child, nor the parents or wider community any favours.

zqwerty
18-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Yes sometimes they need a good smacking as well.

Richard
18-09-2009, 05:37 PM
It's Istanbul not Constantinople....even old New York was once New Amsterdam, why they changed it I can't say, people just liked it better that way.

Forget the H, change the name of the whole city to Castlecliff or Durie Hill. That'd piss Ken Mair and his cohorts off. :D

Metla
18-09-2009, 05:42 PM
We should call it Birmingham.

Richard
18-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Do you mean Birmingham Alabama, Metla? The scene of much racial violence. :confused:

Cicero
18-09-2009, 06:09 PM
We should call it Birmingham.

As long as you don't adopt there accent,worse than Australian.

Arrogance is ignoring the peoples wish,
Smacking do da and now this,jesus they make me mad.

Metla
18-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Do you mean Birmingham Alabama, Metla? The scene of much racial violence. :confused:

No, The other one.

gary67
18-09-2009, 06:41 PM
The one where Black Sabbath was born?

Metla
18-09-2009, 07:05 PM
The one where Black Sabbath was born?

And the birth place of Judas Priest.

Twelvevolts
18-09-2009, 09:05 PM
This would barely have made the news without Michael Laws rants, most people don't really care one way or the other. I don't think I heard a single person mention it all day.

Terry Porritt
18-09-2009, 09:25 PM
I don't remember any great outcry when Whanganui National Park was established in 1986 and when at the same time the river became the Whanganui River.

As long as you don't adopt there accent,worse than Australian.

Nothing wrong the the Brum accent, I can understand every word arr kid, but I bet yo cor.

martynz
18-09-2009, 10:09 PM
While they are about it they can put the W back into name places such as Reefto(w)n, Wellingto(w)n and Hamilto(w)n, etc etc.
Maybe the Geographical Board are saving that one up for when they need to flex their pitiful pc muscles again.
Anybody who has ever raised a child knows that giving in, for the sake of giving in, does neither the child, nor the parents or wider community any favours.

Don't show your ignorance.
Wellington was named after the Duke of Wellington and was never Wellingtown.
About par for the course on this thread.

Martynz

Marnie
18-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Don't show your ignorance.
Wellington was named after the Duke of Wellington and was never Wellingtown.
About par for the course on this thread.

Martynz

I know, Martynz, I was being facetious. I thought some may get the joke, but obviously at least one didn't.

Metla
18-09-2009, 10:38 PM
I know, Martynz, I was being facetious. I thought some may get the joke, but obviously at least one didn't.

Please forgive Martynz, He's better then everyone else, and its tiresome for him to be surrounded by fools everywhere he goes.

GoodHour
19-09-2009, 12:19 AM
http://www.wanganui.govt.nz/Referendum09_H_Issue.asp

Myth
19-09-2009, 07:46 AM
Seems stupid adding the 'h'. When pronounced correctly, the 'h' is silent. Even when written with the silent 'h' it's written thus: W'anganui.
Its the local dialect... the 'h' is silent. Just like Ngai Tahu generally replace the 'ng' sound with 'k'. Hence why you sometimes hear Ngai Tahu referred to as Kai Tahu.

Twelvevolts
19-09-2009, 09:43 AM
I believe the radio ratings period is now over, so perhaps even a certain radio host will now lose interest in this story. Just have a bob each way and call it by both names, then everyone can be equally unhappy.

Cicero
19-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Lets hope Michael keeps up the good work and pursues this to the right conclusion,Wonaganui.

gary67
19-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Maybe they should change it to Lawsville

Metla
19-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Maybe they should change it to Lawsville

Who is "they"?

It would seem in our racist little country that only what Maori want matters, and even then a tiny minority of a small minority of Maori.

In the event we were to have a name change that wasn't done for racist purposes I'm sure a referendum would take place and the people would have the decision 100% in their hands.

Attack laws all you like, He can be a pratt at the best of times,But your misguided in your belief on how things are in Wanganui, and you should be more concerned over the bigger picture.

I wouldn't rename the town after him (something which the people even in large numbers have no say in anyway), But I'd be happy with a statue.

Cicero
19-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Who is "they"?

It would seem in our racist little country that only what Maori want matters, and even then a tiny minority of a small minority of Maori.

In the event we were to have a name change that wasn't done for racist purposes I'm sure a referendum would take place and the people would have the decision 100% in their hands.

Attack laws all you like, He can be a pratt at the best of times,But your misguided in your belief on how things are in Wanganui, and you be more concerned over the bigger picture.

I wouldn't rename the town after him (something which the people even in large numbers have no say in anyway), But I'd be happy with a statue.
One wonders if you have a solution to this racism.

It seems invincible to me,alas.

prefect
19-09-2009, 11:55 AM
A revolution would do it if we just get too fed up with a racist minority causing us grief.
Just start bowling them over like a turkey shoot.
I give the French revolution as an example. The peasants just had enough

Cicero
19-09-2009, 12:05 PM
A revolution would do it if we just get too fed up with a racist minority causing us grief.

Perhaps you could give us a demo Pre!

Metla
19-09-2009, 12:21 PM
The peasants shouldn't have to do anything, we are supposed to be living in a democracy, Not a part democracy with some elected officials and some nominated and employed due to race.

The Government needs to put a stop to this, if we rise up and threw out the national party then who would we have?, Labour and the Greens? Madness.

Cicero
19-09-2009, 01:31 PM
The peasants shouldn't have to do anything, we are supposed to be living in a democracy, Not a part democracy with some elected officials and some nominated and employed due to race.

The Government needs to put a stop to this, if we rise up and threw out the national party then who would we have?, Labour and the Greens? Madness.

Ah,so you are saying there is nothing to be done,but complain occasionally?:wub

Metla
19-09-2009, 01:49 PM
It seems pretty futile when so many people oppose something and it just goes ahead anyway.

I don't know what the answer is, We have opposed issues in large numbers and been ignored so the minority can impose their will on the majority. And it just gets worse when its based on race rather then good (but pointless, unwarranted and unwanted) intentions.

Its a sad state of affairs.

It seems that everything in this country must be done while making allowances and compensation for one particular race as if they were somehow inferior and superiour at the same time. All its doing is digging a bigger hole.

gary67
19-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Attack laws all you like, He can be a pratt at the best of times,But your misguided in your belief on how things are in Wanganui, and you should be more concerned over the bigger picture.

Just a bit of tongue in cheek I wasn't having ago with him, I actually agree with you that something need to be done about the bigger picture of a select few un elected individuals who are where they are because of race shouldn't dictate to the rest of the people. The treaty thing needs to be scrapped that's part of the cause, end all payouts now and say enough is enough. I wasn't born here but even I can see the situation is ridiculous

Metla
19-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Definitely tidy up and finish the compensation, and put a stop to all race based policy and debate. The notion of special seats should have been squashed immediately,and consultation with people just because they are Maori,what the hell is that about?

If there is a need then provide for it, There is no need to define it by the colour of anyone's skin.

gary67
19-09-2009, 02:25 PM
If they can't get voted on their merits why should they expect to get a seat on anything?

Metla
19-09-2009, 02:30 PM
They argument is that the Treaty states they are to share power, there for they are demanding there seat at the table so they can share the power.

It simply doesn't fit in with a multicultural democratic country. Its not 1886 any more, deal with it.Time marches on, the world changes.

The treaty should be relegated to history, Until this is done more and more ridicules claims will be made on its basis.

kenj
19-09-2009, 02:31 PM
http://www.imagef1.net.nz/files/longdrop4.jpg

Ken

Cicero
19-09-2009, 05:28 PM
They argument is that the Treaty states they are to share power, there for they are demanding there seat at the table so they can share the power.

It simply doesn't fit in with a multicultural democratic country. Its not 1886 any more, deal with it.Time marches on, the world changes.

The treaty should be relegated to history, Until this is done more and more ridicules claims will be made on its basis.

While we succumbed to their whims, they will always make these demands,given half the chance I would be tempted to get something for nothing ,they can teach us a lot about cunning.

Metla
19-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Definitely, They will never stop with the demands, And they should be humoured, and bought off wherever possible. Dissidaints should be assimilated.

But giving anyone rights and station above others due to race, That's just disgraceful and shameful.

prefect
19-09-2009, 05:35 PM
The treaty compo will never end. Full and final settlement just isn't going to happen because of the liberals and their treaty grievance gravy train.
The Ngai Tahu want compensation to make up for the carbon trading scheme now after full and final settlement 4 years ago. I suppose it will only be for a few 100s of millions.
I should stop whinging and just let the government write out more cheques to the maoris.

Cicero
19-09-2009, 05:44 PM
I should stop whinging and just let the government write out more cheques to the maoris.

You may as well as nothing is going to change,that is till the worm turns.

Sweep
18-12-2009, 05:54 PM
So it's now official.

Spell the town any way you want.

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=108684&fm=psp,tsf

Everyone's happy so we are told.

Cicero
18-12-2009, 06:16 PM
It's a case of the PC boys being afraid of the minority.

R2x1
18-12-2009, 06:25 PM
If they really w(h)ant a 200 year old mythical pronunciation, they should be happy with the 200 y.o. dole scheme; 6 1/2d a week for 90 hours on the wheel.

paulw
18-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Just announced. Stupid bastards!!

Ken

In the last National Gov Williamson was called Wimpionson. He sure has lived up to it.. Gave in again. The Maoris must really be feeling buoyed over the past few weeks with everything going their way..

kenj
18-12-2009, 07:25 PM
How about wonganewey

Ken :thumbs:

prefect
18-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Oh well no biggy just like we got used to maoris name for Mount Egmont and Mount Cook

Richard
18-12-2009, 09:12 PM
In the last National Gov Williamson was called Wimpionson.

Oh yeah? I think you just made that up. Proof? Evidence? Examples??

Twelvevolts
19-12-2009, 12:54 AM
Apart from this forum, I can't recall a single person I know ever mentioning this non-event. Never has so much hot air and BS been spoken about an issue so unimportant. A few years down the track you'll be protesting when they want to remove the H again. But the Mayor got his publicity which is what this was all about in the first place.

Twelvevolts
19-12-2009, 01:01 AM

So does it logically follow that you are a peasant? I'd certainly put you in the racist minority, so by your own rules you'll be the first against the wall.

prefect
19-12-2009, 02:10 AM
Yep thats me a pleasant peasant. Me hardly racist I am a card carrying member of Nga Tahu and on the maoris electoral roll.

tut
19-12-2009, 06:29 AM
What Maori want, Maori get.
Whats this new health system for maori only?

prefect
19-12-2009, 09:25 AM
If ya cant beat them join them.

paulw
19-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Oh yeah? I think you just made that up. Proof? Evidence? Examples??

From memory he was the minister of technology and he wimped out an anything to do with regulating Telecom and the like. Labor didn't do much better..

paulw
19-12-2009, 09:49 AM
Oh well no biggy just like we got used to maoris name for Mount Egmont and Mount Cook

Only because the liberal NZ news media swapped the names overnite. I suspect that the weather maps on both One and 3 news will have the new spelling tonite..

Cicero
19-12-2009, 09:56 AM
Only because the liberal NZ news media swapped the names overnight I suspect that the weather maps on both One and 3 news will have the new spelling tonight..

Yes spelling is everything.

bob_doe_nz
19-12-2009, 09:59 AM

Hi roddy_boy

Cicero
19-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi roddy_boy

Especially when I keep typing there for their.:xmouth:

paulw
20-12-2009, 08:56 AM

U Spel yor way an ill spell myne.. :-)

Metla
20-12-2009, 10:38 AM
Apart from this forum, I can't recall a single person I know ever mentioning this non-event.

That's because its not about you and your ignorant mates.

Its a localized issue with country wide implications.

For the record, I take no interest in the rules and regulations that govern immigrants such as yourself, Though you can bet your last dollar that even people you know would notice if they the racist pandering in this country expanded to rename a town like Wellington to some fictional nonsense just to appease a minority party in order to ensure the smooth passing of legislation that will cost us taxpayers billions.

But hey, You didn't notice.

Cicero
20-12-2009, 11:29 AM

Its a localised issue with country wide implications.

For the record, I take no interest in the rules and regulations that govern immigrants such as yourself, Though you can bet your last dollar that even people you know would notice if they the racist pandering in this country expanded to rename a town like Wellington to some fictional nonsense just to appease a minority party in order to ensure the smooth passing of legislation that will cost us taxpayers billions.

I was waiting for you to hit the nail on the head in your inimitable way,thanks.

kenj
20-12-2009, 02:10 PM

:thumbs::thumbs:

Just wondering where Twelvevolts has been living??

Ken

Thebananamonkey
20-12-2009, 02:20 PM
You guys get upset over some really stupid stuff...

They DIDN'T change it. In the same way as our country has two official languages, there are now two official spellings for what's a fairly out of the way and unimportant town.

So all you h-haters can continue on spelling it your way and be just as right as those people who want to bring it in line with the district, river and accepted Maori spelling.

Metla
20-12-2009, 02:26 PM
You guys get upset over some really stupid stuff...

They DIDN'T change it. In the same way as our country has two official languages, there are now two official spellings for what's a fairly out of the way and unimportant town.

So all you h-haters can continue on spelling it your way and be just as right as those people who want to bring it in line with the district, river and accepted Maori spelling.

The bigger picture is democracy, and race based (racist) policy.More fool you for thinking its just a letter or that they "DIDN'T" change it so its no issue.

Thebananamonkey
20-12-2009, 02:31 PM
The bigger picture is democracy, and race based (racist) policy.More fool you for thinking its just a letter or that they "DIDN'T" change it so its no issue.

I'm sorry, but how exactly is this racist?

I haven't heard quite so much retard in one go since the last time Ms Boyle was on the radio.

Metla
20-12-2009, 02:34 PM
I'm sorry, but how exactly is this racist?

Because more weight was given to the race of the persons involved rather then the numbers of the people involved.

One method is democratic and one is racist. You figure out which is which.

I know, I know, You can't and apparently this is because I'm retarded.

LMFAO.

prefect
20-12-2009, 02:55 PM

Hey I wanted to say that.

Cicero
20-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Hey I wanted to say that.

You nip off asnd see if you can get your hands on some Tainui money.

royaloaks
20-12-2009, 04:03 PM
I see Tuku Morgans fat fingers were at the Tainui $210,000,000 signing of the Waikato river deal. Saw him a couple of weeks in an Auckland restaurant entertaining a large table of fellow bros. Much loud laughter, snapping of fingers and calling over the wait staff. Playing the part of being a big chief to the limit He was the one that slapped the card down to pay the bill. Bet it was aTainui card, aka taxpayer!

prefect
20-12-2009, 04:58 PM
I wouldnt panic about the money it will soon find its way back into circulation as they waste it.