PDA

View Full Version : Waiuku name change.

Bryan
09-09-2009, 03:03 PM
We in Waiuku are about to be split down the middle of Colombo Road. Waikato one side, Auckland Super City on the other.

The local paper has now called us WAI-AUCKU. Pretty good if you ask me.

However, absolute idiots have decided on this boundary change. Why couldn't they see the sense in using the Waikato River as the boundary. I really do despair on the lack of quality trying to run this country, everyone of them, from the Prime Minister down are absolutely, positively incompetent.

WalOne
09-09-2009, 03:28 PM
We in Waiuku are about to be split down the middle of Colombo Road. Waikato one side, Auckland Super City on the other.

The local paper has now called us WAI-AUCKU. Pretty good if you ask me.

Could have been worse - they might have called you Whaiuku
:lol:

bob_doe_nz
09-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Could have been worse - they might have called you Whaiuku
:lol:

Say it faster than usual ;)

Cicero
09-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Or WHAI-AUCKU,so as they say tin a coco, tin acoco

bk T
09-09-2009, 06:03 PM
... from the Prime Minister down are absolutely, positively incompetent.

Well said. :clap

Greg
09-09-2009, 06:11 PM
As far as I'm concerned, WalOne and Bob have made the only intelligent comments so far. Apart from that, who gives a... y'know.

pctek
09-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Waiuku

absolute idiots have decided on this boundary change. Why couldn't they see the sense in using the Waikato River as the boundary.

Naturally everyone being shifted into a new area without actually moving will moan. Where-ever the boundary.

They should though just make that entire chunk below Whangarei and above Huntly into Auckland. It almost is now.

Cicero
09-09-2009, 06:26 PM
As far as I'm concerned, WalOne and Bob have made the only intelligent comments so far. Apart from that, who gives a... y'know.

With adjudications like that,you should have been a judge.