PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me for switching my lotus notes emails to ms outlook?

Eeliy
08-09-2009, 07:17 PM
I have Lotus Notes environment in my office but I use MS Outlook at home. Is there a way to transfer all my email information from Lotus Notes to Outlook?

Please give me the solution, i have no idea about that so please help me...

Speedy Gonzales
08-09-2009, 07:31 PM
What version of outlook is it? And what version of lotus notes is installed?

the_bogan
08-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Are you looking to be able to just view your Lotus Notes e-mails at home, without modifying your work lotus notes files? If so, you may be out of luck.

I have no idea what company you work for, but you may be able to get remote access. Check with your IT department.

vrivett
16-09-2009, 12:08 AM
There are many ways of doing this. However, the best is to use Domino Access for Microsoft Outlook. This will keep Microsoft outlook and Lotus Notes in sync. Also if you add a name to the address book in Outlook it will also appear on your computer at the office in Lotus Notes.

If you need more help search Google for "Vaughan Rivett" and you will find my blog.

Jen
16-09-2009, 07:32 AM
There are many ways of doing this. However, the best is to use Domino Access for Microsoft Outlook. This will keep Microsoft outlook and Lotus Notes in sync. Also if you add a name to the address book in Outlook it will also appear on your computer at the office in Lotus Notes.

If you need more help search Google for "Vaughan Rivett" and you will find my blog.Why not post your advice here for everyone to see rather than directing people/traffic to your blog to find this information? This would be more helpful and makes it a permanent record in the forum database for others to find and use ...