PDA

View Full Version : Walk here in 15 years?

Cicero
05-09-2009, 04:35 PM
This chap should get what all smoking gun murder's deserve.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/04/florida.murder.kidnap.penalty/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

Scouse
05-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi there C. What on earth made you trawl up that Yankee crap. We get enough of our own local low life killers, rapists and such like, supplemented by regular trash and crap from Surfer Joe, without otherwise sensible blokes like yourself adding to it. Nothing personal, you'll note. :rolleyes:

Cicero
05-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Hi there C. What on earth made you trawl up that Yankee crap. We get enough of our own local low life killers, rapists and such like, supplemented by regular trash and crap from Surfer Joe, without otherwise sensible blokes like yourself adding to it. Nothing personal, you'll note. :rolleyes:

Good on yer S.

It was the fact that they will likely use the final solution on this low life that took my fany,which should happen to several low lifes that have gone in for there hols here of late.

Sweep
05-09-2009, 08:06 PM
I too have problems with what happens in the USA in the way of crime but if we look closer to home we are importing similar attitudes here.

Look at the local schools lately which seem to have gone to high tech bullying. It may not be long before we have a school massacre similar to what has happend in these places for example:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

The high tech is a reference to Social networking sites such as Bebo, Facebook and others. Also refers to texting and the fact that most school age children above Kindergarten seem to get a cell phone as a matter of course. Our Society will even donate Computers to Kindergartens.

Mental health problems are another issue and of course we can always come up with a new word or phrase to describe a person who is different to the so called accepted normal, mean, average, accepted or tolerated by most citizens or residents. ADD, ADHD, MS and etc may be all signs and symptoms of a brain or body disorder but then there is also addiction to various non prescription drugs or even addiction to prescription drugs for that matter.

Now if you get to a court having been charged with an offence I would think that you can't use Alcohol as a defence because you choose to use said drug.

In my view there should be early intervention and Parents should be the first ones to do this followed by extended family and followed by neighbours and then followed by the school.

Scouse
05-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Hi C. Re: this low life that took my fany, Jeez man that must of hurt..... :o

Cicero
06-09-2009, 08:18 AM
Crikey S,who would be a poof?

prefect
06-09-2009, 08:50 AM
This chap should get what all smoking gun murder's deserve.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/04/florida.murder.kidnap.penalty/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

Just think in NZ he would be out in around 12 years.
Thanks to sicko judges.

Cicero
06-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Just think in NZ he would be out in around 12 years.
Thanks to sicko judges.

Hence the title,Walk in 15.

Richard
06-09-2009, 10:42 AM
You seem to have a thing about Judges Prefect. I feel sorry for you, as it is obvious you don't know very much at all about the legal system in NZ. Be good if you stopped whining at every opportunity. :thumbs:

prefect
06-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Yes I do have have a problems with judges because they are not sentencing crooks to what the community expects. The community expects harsh sentences and life should be life.
As the learned Cic has explained is, what is a death sentence in usa is only 12-15 years in jail here.
This sucks big time.

Richard
06-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Have you had a look at the colour of your neck?:thumbs:

prefect
06-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Its white.