PDA

View Full Version : Why is there so much bickering on Youtube??

Johnnz
10-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Anyone know why? Doesn't seem to matter what the video is about - there's nearly always an argument running on in the comments below the clip.:confused:

I know that in most online forums threads sometimes develop arguments, but in my experience, these tend to be more intellectual than the name calling that goes on on Youtube.

Any ideas?

Renmoo
10-08-2009, 08:41 PM
The reason is probably because some of the member take the "derogatory" comments seriously and personally. A subset of this group of people can't think of a comeback or a good reply, and therefore they resort to name-callings.

gary67
10-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Look at the age group of most Youtube watchers

R2x1
10-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Permanent school holidays?

Gobe1
11-08-2009, 08:46 AM
It seems to happen to all forums of some sort if it isnt monitored. Its like spam

MAC_H8ER
11-08-2009, 09:24 AM
if you want the best arguments search for anything relating to computers cars operating systems or game consoles

dont even watch the video just watch the fanboys beat each other with lead pipes

"oh noes item X that i bought might not be as good as item Y that i didnt buy so to make myself feel better ill just slag everything else off as obviously item X IS JUST PERFECT cause i happened to buy it!"

people are so easily wound up over such tiny things - no wonder its almost a career choice to become a professional forum troll - if only it actually paid :o

bob_doe_nz
11-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Religion is another good one

MAC_H8ER
11-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Religion is another good one

ah yes - the ultimate fan boys :waughh:

these guys its incredibly easy to get them to go into a pure rage by simply suggesting the fact that their god may or may not exist

its great cause then they might snap and say "WELL WHO IS YOUR GOD THEN!?!?!?"

"my god? oh you mean the 1UZ-FE engine?"

sends them into a tail spin they cant recover from :thumbs:

hueybot3000
11-08-2009, 05:37 PM
cos its all kids who are learning how to use their "naughty" words while their parents go get ****faced in the garage

ubergeek85
11-08-2009, 08:09 PM
One topic I've found to inspire mass hate is Slipknot. Not sure why, but there are a lot of haters, and a lot of people defending them like free speech.

hueybot3000
11-08-2009, 08:33 PM
One topic I've found to inspire mass hate is Slipknot. Not sure why, but there are a lot of haters, and a lot of people defending them like free speech.

That annoys me really, slipknot are a really good band and all the haters just cant handle the fact that that their rap just isnt as cool. Id rather be a maggot than someone who can talk fast about whatever it is rappers talk about :punk