PDA

View Full Version : Had enough of the neighbours?

Greenstone
06-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Neighbours at War is coming back for another series and its producers Greenstone Pictures are interested in hearing from anyone having a dispute with the people next door. Whether itís over trees, pets, boundaries, excessive noise, security cameras, rubbish or any other issue - we might be able to assist. Contact: k.mcmillan@gspictures.co.nz or (09) 623 7754

tingle
06-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Does that include disputes with spammers?

Metla
06-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Congratulations for being involved in a project so retarded that it stand s out even when surrounded by other seriously retarded shows.

I have an idea for a show, Grumpy people waiting in lines!!!!

Each week you could visit a different type of business, (banks one week, supermarkets the next) interview the twats in line, offer mediation.

Awesome. Send me $3 and you can have the rights to it.

Bugger, accidentally signed up that email address to a few dozen mailing lists.

Metla
06-08-2009, 12:23 PM
I have another.

Smelly people on Buses:banana:banana:banana

IM ON FIRE.

seriously...It burns....it burns..........

prefect
06-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Have you noticed most of the complainers have foreign accents?
Reminds me of the old joke, how do you know when a plane load of poms has arrived?

pcuser42
06-08-2009, 01:03 PM
I not in wong :D

nofam
06-08-2009, 01:29 PM
How about a series on those scone-doers that watch TV shows with adult content, and then regale newspaper readers with self-righteous letters to the editor demanding they be taken off TV lest they erode the moral fabric of society. . . . .You could call the show Prude and Prejudice. . . .:groan:

johcar
06-08-2009, 02:45 PM
How about a series on those scone-doers that watch TV shows with adult content, and then regale newspaper readers with self-righteous letters to the editor demanding they be taken off TV lest they erode the moral fabric of society. . . . .You could call the show Prude and Prejudice. . . .:groan:

:thumbs: