PDA

View Full Version : Control Mouse and Keyboard from another computer

HillBeast
04-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Basically, I have two computers. One is my main computer with a large screen in my bedroom, and it has all my videos on it, and the other is my laptop. What I'm wanting to do, is find a program that lets me control the keyboard and mouse on my main computer using my laptop, but I don't want Remote Desktop or Remote Assistance because I want to be able to control videos, or even games if at all possible.

Does anyone know of any programs that can just control the mouse and keyboard remotely?

ronyville
04-08-2009, 02:28 PM
I want to be able to control videos, or even games if at all possible.

Sounds to me that you want to play games on your main pc through a remote desktop connection from your laptop. I dont know of any such software but I do believe the gaming experience will not be great from your laptop especially if you are playing online games.

wainuitech
04-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Why not just use a wireless keyboard and mouse on the main Computer - that way the laptop is out of the loop all together.

my media Center has a combo Wireless KB & Mouse - the keyboard works fine, but the mouse -- Well lets not talk about that :lol: Bit slow to react.

Chilling_Silence
04-08-2009, 02:59 PM
You cannot play games, but VNC may be what you're after ...

Blam
04-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Something like Synergy?

http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/

Blam