PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how how to use Crysis cheats?

sammo450
23-07-2009, 11:05 PM
I put con_restricted = 0 into the console, and it says con_restricted = 0 [restrictedmode], then I put in g_godmode = 1, and it says g_godmode = 0 []. i_giveitem GaussRifle doesn't return any results. Does anyone know how to make them work?

R2x1
23-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Threaten it with the HBF command.
(Halt, Burst into Flames)

Sweep
23-07-2009, 11:15 PM
If the last command does not work then use a large hammer.

sammo450
23-07-2009, 11:16 PM
I'm guessing you guys aren't gamers?

Sweep
23-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Well I play the odd game but there again I don't cheat.

Pass notes in school did you?

hueybot3000
23-07-2009, 11:32 PM
I have to ask, why do you wnant to cheat crysis? Go max difficulty and finish it before cheating

Deane F
24-07-2009, 12:25 AM
I have to ask, why do you wnant to cheat crysis? Go max difficulty and finish it before cheating

Or do it hardcore like I've done with Crysis and Crysis Warhead - go through it on the highest difficulty using only a single pistol with the laser sight and silencer attached - if you use stealth mode intelligently and get close for headshots you can get quite a bit done - and it makes you think strategically.

Get a lots of mileage out of your game doing that. FEAR was a great game for pistol-only as the AI is pretty good on that.

Trev
24-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Yep I have just completed Crysis and Crysis Warhead without the cheats and I'm an old man with slow refexes.
:)

pctek
24-07-2009, 09:04 AM
Use the console brought up by ` you must be in Devmode or have entered con_restricted = 0 in the console previously. Any weapon item or attachment can be spawned using i_giveitem eg. i_giveitem SOCOM.

Occasionally they might have one wrong, or the spelling is wrong.

Use:
i_noweaponlimit = 1 No weapon limit

And just collect the weapons.

This could be amusing:
ai_UseAlternativeReadability = 0 Koreans Speak Korean

I cheated through it, because after the initial play, I hated it.
Not totally, but the enemy soldier part annoyed me so I turned off AI and back on throughout so I could ignore them.

I played the alien bits properly.

Trev
24-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Just finished Farcry for the first time, got it as a double pack with Ghost Recon from The Warehouse for $24-80, got a bit stuck in the Volconoe and turned the game down to easy mode to get through. Game was a bit long winded. Took me over a month to complete at less than an hour a day.

sammo450
24-07-2009, 11:46 AM
To all you people who obviously are not fans of games, I don't want to make the game easier to complete, I have already finished it. I want to get the big weapons in the early levels where there are lots of Koreans, and cause some serious carnage.

@Deane: Yeah stealth mode is really good.

@Sweep: I am still in school, school cheats are not the same as game cheats(the ones I want to use)

@Trev: Far Cry took me a while, used a walkthrough in a couple of spots, such as volcano. Pretty good game though, that's the same pack I got. Ghost Recon is a bit old for my liking now.

@PCTek: How could you not like the soldiers? You can't be tactical with the aliens. And thanks for the help :)

pctek
24-07-2009, 12:34 PM
@PCTek: How could you not like the soldiers? You can't be tactical with the aliens.

Because I don't like "war" FPSs. "Die, American Scum" annoyed me.

I prefer to slaughter monsters.
ie:
FEAR, Necrovision, Painkiller, HL2, etc.

sammo450
24-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Ah ok then. Some of the things they say are quite amusing. I don't like fighting monsters/aliens. It's just using heaps of ammo, no thinking.

hueybot3000
24-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Just finished Farcry for the first time, got it as a double pack with Ghost Recon from The Warehouse for $24-80, got a bit stuck in the Volconoe and turned the game down to easy mode to get through. Game was a bit long winded. Took me over a month to complete at less than an hour a day.

far cry is a really long game, very good game though. far cry 2 sucked a bit though after the novalty of burning stuff had worn off