PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Outlook

cariarnold
16-07-2009, 01:17 PM
I feel like a dummy because I am not sure where to find Outlook in the stuff that came with my laptop. I have all the software in front of me and need to know if it is part of another program or what. It was on my computer until recently, but now I get an error message that says it cannot be used because it may be corrupt and that I need to reload it. Can anyone answer this simple question for me. I would appreciate it. :help::blush:

johcar
16-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Outlook is part of Microsoft Office. If you have Microsoft Office disks, you have Outlook (I think it comes with every flavour of Office...)

Most likely, if the laptop is relatively new, you only have a 60 day trial of Office 2007 as part of the laptop original setup...

If you're running Vista, go to Control Panel>Programs>Programs and Features, locate Microsoft Office,click once on it and then click Change (at the top of the screen) and then choose Repair from the list of options. You may need your original install disks at some point.

pcuser42
16-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Outlook doesn't come with Office 2007 Home and Student.

R2x1
16-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Outlook doesn't come with Office 2007 Home and Student.
The OP's problem was not that the lookout thing didn't come - it went and now it doesn't go.

pcuser42
16-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Whoops, I should have quoted johcar. :p

Blam
16-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Johcar's method will essentially reinstall the program, and it should work after that.:)