PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having issues logging into Kiwibank Internet Banking?

Vecaren
06-07-2009, 01:51 PM
I haven't been able to get access to Internet Banking since the start of this month and it was working fine before then. I wonder if the site is down due to their new site upgrade they're doing?

I can log in with my access number and password, then I enter in the Keep Safe answer and an error appears:
"The system is temporarily unavailable."
"Please try again later."

I'm using Firefox 3.5 as my web browser. I've also tested with IE6 and IE8 on two separate computers from different locations, one using Vista SP2 and the other XP SP2. I still get the same error regardless. This would rule out my computer's configuration being the problem so it may be something to do with their website? Can anyone else try logging into Internet Banking and see if you can get in?

If the problem isn't to do with me I think having internet banking down for a whole week is pretty pathetic service. For a critical service like internet banking I'd expect 99.9% up-time, 24/7. Also the 15 minute wait times on the phone before you get through to someone is terrible customer service as well. They say Kiwibank is supposed to be competing with the big 4 banks in Aussie, well I don't see how its coming even close at the moment, they need to lift their game.

Gobe1
06-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Just logged in now ok and this morning also. IE8
Give them a call, asap

Vecaren
06-07-2009, 04:00 PM
"Regrettably for customers with only a credit card with us the new
Internet Banking is not yet working, we plan to have this corrected by
the end of the week.

Please call us on 0800 521 521 and we can help with the same things you
can do on internet banking."

Sue
06-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Quicker log in than usual here.. OSX 10.5.7 Safari & Firefox.
but I have four accounts as well as a credit card.

johnd
06-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Straight in as almost always - using Firefox 3.0.11.

johnd
06-07-2009, 10:28 PM
If the problem isn't to do with me I think having internet banking down for a whole week is pretty pathetic service.

I can assure you that the service has not been down for a week!

gary67
07-07-2009, 07:50 AM
It's not been down my wife uses it daily and I would soon know if it wasn't working

pctek
07-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Had a few customers ring me who have been getting Certificate error messages trying to log in.