PDA

View Full Version : Another OE Local Files Problem.

Poppa John
28-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Hi All.
I had a thread on this problem some time ago but it has changed a little.

I Backed up the local Files in OE, but could not Open them. They were supposed to be able to be opened & read on My Documents, but I could not.

Sweep Sorted the DVD Disc out & sent it back to me for which I am grateful. I now want to put those files back into OE. Somehow or other they have been deleted.

Since I got the disc back I have spent no time on this computer, also I have had a mild stroke. My memory is not quite the same.

I cannot remember if anybody has told me how to get them back into OE. I have sent them from the disc into a folder in My Documents & no matter what I try I cannot transfer them Eithe singularly or as a complete batch.

Can anyone help Please?. Simple instructions. PJ

Metla
28-06-2009, 06:50 PM
I'll be there tomorrow.

Poppa John
28-06-2009, 07:01 PM
I'll be there tomorrow.

Ok thanks, but....Will be out from 12 till about 3pm having a brain Cat scan & other tests. PJ

Metla
28-06-2009, 07:42 PM
OH.

What's a good time for you then?, Can be any day. Dont want to stress you out with OE when you have things like that on your mind.

Misty
28-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Ok thanks, but....Will be out from 12 till about 3pm having a brain Cat scan & other tests. PJ
Growing old ain't for sissies ! Best wishes !!
Misty :horrified

Poppa John
28-06-2009, 09:11 PM
OH.

What's a good time for you then?, Can be any day. Dont want to stress you out with OE when you have things like that on your mind.

The appointment is for 1pm. Normally doesn't take long, should be out of there before 2pm, assuming nobady wants to talk to me.

So. Any time before 12 & after 3. PJ

Poppa John
28-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Growing old ain't for sissies ! Best wishes !!
Misty :horrified

Thanks...I am only 70. I get so angry that I cannot do the things that I once did. It's not down to age only, I di have a few other problems. Were I honest with myself I would have to admit that I have contributed to my problems. Overwork being the worst. Too much heavy lifting , another. Stress & worry, another. All work related.

Apart from all that crap. I have enjoyed my life. Made a lot of friends & helped a lot of people along the way. PJ

Neil McC
29-06-2009, 08:12 AM
Sorry to hear that PJ.Best wishes also from us 2.

Poppa John
29-06-2009, 10:01 AM
[B]'Ground Control( Maryann) to Metla.

Sent PM.

Neil and Misty:- There's life in the 'old guy' yet. He just needs a 'reboot' from time to time, after his minor stroke a few weeks ago. :thumbs: :D